Nikko National ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Nikkō, Tochigi Prefecture, Nikko, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, National Park, Family And Kids
Nikko National Park - Review
Wondering what could be Japan’s most beautiful locale? Head to the Nikko National Park to experience surreal landscapes of cascades, snow-peaked mountains, brooks, forests and rivers streaming into quaint rivulets all over!
Come autumn and the national park transforms into a canvas of autumn’s color play! Gorgeous leaves in tinges of jade, auburn, gold and deep reds against a backdrop of clear blue skies and dwindling-escalating scenery of the Kanto region’s four prefectures - Tochigi, Gunma, Fukushima, and Niigata, will have you mesmerized!
Established in 1934 as a national park, the Nikko National Park is full of great hiking opportunities and spiritually retreating historical Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines. This attraction is also home to Japan’s world heritage site of Nikko Toshogu.
Other great activities that can be undertaken here are - skiing, camping, golfing and if you are seeking some holistic leisure then the several historical onsen hot spring resorts here are just right!
Nikko National Park Ticket Prices
- Entrance is free.
- A small charge may be applied to enter some of the shrines and temples.
How To reach Nikko National Park by Public Transport
- By train: Get off at the Nikko or Tobu-Nikko station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nikko before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nikko and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Nikko National Park
95% of people who visit Nikko include Nikko National Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
59.54% of people start their Nikko National Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Nikko National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nikko National Park
Nikko National Park Map
Nikko National Park Trips
1 View19 Days 18 Nights19 Day Trip to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Nara, Hiroshima, Nikko, Himeji from SchipholBy: Guest UserCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima, Nikko, Himeji
Nikko National Park, Nikko Reviews
All QuestionsNikko national park
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows