Baoguo TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Anshang Village, Jiangbei District, Ningbo315000, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +860574-87586317
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
This is an old temple that is one of the cultural relic spots in China. Originally built during the reign of the Eastern Han Dynasty, this structure has gone through various architectural changes and has evolved with time. It is one of the oldest wooden structures in the whole of Southern China. At the entrance stand two strong pillars with Buddhist scriptures inscribed into them. Inside there are various mysterious rooms and artworks that will fan your curiosity and inspire you to explore further.
- 17 showrooms that deal with- Kwanyin statues, the local customs of marriage, bronze wares, technological inventions and discoveries of the 20th century.
- Ningbo Furniture
- Carved Stone screens
- Traditional Chinese Wedding attires
- The Grand Hall
- The Mahavir Hall
- The Scripture Repository
Baoguo Temple Travel Tips
- Avoid going on a rainy day. The stairs are slippery.
How to Reach Baoguo Temple
- Bus: 332, 338@Baoguo Temple
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ningbo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ningbo and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.32% of people who visit Ningbo include Baoguo Temple in their plan
40% of people start their Baoguo Temple visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Baoguo Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baoguo Temple