Ningbo Wulong PondCurrently Open [Closes at 04:30 pm]
- Address: Gushan Village, Longguan Country, YinzhouDistrict, Ningbo 315165, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +860574-88049888
- Ticket Price: 50 CNY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Park, Waterfall, Water Park, Family And Kids
Ningbo Wulong Pond - Review
This is a man-made park with natural ponds. Concrete pathways have been built along the ponds, to take you up the mountain. When you reach the top, there are 5 waterfalls that come together in a single pool. This is called the Five Dragon Pool. Each waterfall has a coloured dragon theme, hence the name.
- The 4th waterfall (the biggest)
- The Dragon Pillar Monument
- The caves
- The ancient alter
- Barbeque/picnic spots
Ningbo Wulong Pond Information
- Autumn is the best season to visit this place.
- Swimming is allowed.
How To reach Ningbo Wulong Pond by Public Transport
- Bus: 638@Wulong Pond Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ningbo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ningbo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ningbo Wulong Pond
12.97% of people who visit Ningbo include Ningbo Wulong Pond in their plan
95% of people start their Ningbo Wulong Pond visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ningbo Wulong Pond
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ningbo Wulong Pond
People normally also visit Ningbo Museum while planning their trip to Ningbo Wulong Pond.