Ningbo Wulong PondCurrently Open
- Address: Gushan Village, Longguan Country, YinzhouDistrict, Ningbo 315165, China Map
- Timings: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +860574-88049888
- Ticket Price: 50 CNY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Park, Water Park, Family And Kids
This is a man-made park with natural ponds. Concrete pathways have been built along the ponds, to take you up the mountain. When you reach the top, there are 5 waterfalls that come together in a single pool. This is called the Five Dragon Pool. Each waterfall has a coloured dragon theme, hence the name.
- The 4th waterfall (the biggest)
- The Dragon Pillar Monument
- The caves
- The ancient alter
- Barbeque/picnic spots
Ningbo Wulong Pond Travel Tips
- Autumn is the best season to visit this place.
- Swimming is allowed.
How to Reach Ningbo Wulong Pond
- Bus: 638@Wulong Pond Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ningbo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ningbo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ningbo Wulong Pond Address: Gushan Village, Longguan Country, YinzhouDistrict, Ningbo 315165, China
- Ningbo Wulong Pond Contact Number: +860574-88049888
- Ningbo Wulong Pond Timing: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Ningbo Wulong Pond Price: 50 CNY
- Best time to visit Ningbo Wulong Pond(preferred time): 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ningbo Wulong Pond: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.99% of people who visit Ningbo include Ningbo Wulong Pond in their plan
95% of people start their Ningbo Wulong Pond visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Ningbo Wulong Pond
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ningbo Wulong Pond
People normally also visit Ningbo Museum while planning their trip to Ningbo Wulong Pond.