Qita TempleCurrently Open
- Address: 183 Baizhang Rd, CaiHong GuangChang, Jiangdong Qu, Ningbo Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China, 315000 Map
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
When you visit the Qita Temple, you will get an immense calmness and pleasure. The Qita Temple or seven pagoda temples is a well-preserved and decorated Buddhist temple. Entry in this temple is totally free, and they have the facility of five-point closing. You will understand that the place is located at the distant of many miles from the noise of city. You can buy different things related to Buddha from the shops inside the temple and outside this temple you will get food shops. The temple has a vast collection of different types of treasure. Among them, the most important is the seven pagodas which is situated at the entrance of the Qita Temple.
How to Reach Qita Temple
- Bus 3 way, 10way to stop - qita temple.
- Qita Temple Address: 183 Baizhang Rd, CaiHong GuangChang, Jiangdong Qu, Ningbo Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China, 315000
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!