How to Reach Nis, Serbia
The Easiest Way to Reach Nis
- By Air: Nis Constantine the Great airport operates flights to several Serbian and European destinations including Belgrade, Forli and Podgorica. There are also occasional flights to Turkey, Montenegrin and Greece. The airport is about 5kms away from the city and can be reached through taxis and buses.
- By Train: There are trains departing to Slovenia, Thessaloniki, Ljubljana, Nis, Belgrade, Sofia, Vienna, Turkey, Istanbul, Skopje and a few Greek cities.
- By Bus: Buses from Turkey and Bulgaria stop in the city. There are direct services from Nis to Belgrade, Macedonia and Greece, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- By Car: Nis can be accessed by road through motorways E75 and E80 and E771. E75: Belgrade and central Europe in the North, Athens, Skopje and Thessaloniki towards the South. E80: Sofia, Istanbul, Pristina and Montenegro. (Running East through West). E771: Zajecar, Kladovo and Drobeta-TurnuSeverin.
- By Foot: The city centre is fairly compact and can be easily explored on foot.
- By Bus: Nis is served by 13 public bus lines that connect the important areas in the city. The buses have ticket sellers from whom you can purchase tickets for a single journey.
- By Car: Driving is the best way to get around Nis by yourself. There are several car parks available in the city but it is advisable to utilize the hotel and hostel parking lots instead.
- By Taxi: A number of taxis run through the streets of the city. The drivers can speak Basic English and can take you to various places to visit both in the city and its neighbourhood. The minimum fare is 95 Serbian Dinars and an additional 45 Dinars is charged every extra kilometre.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Nis and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Nis
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Nis. The most preferred mode of transport in Nis is Walking.
Average distance: 3.67 km Average time: 23 min
Walking 50%Walking 24.33 min Driving 1.67 min Overall average time for 2.33 kms 26 min
Car 25%Driving 7.33 min Overall average time for 3.67 kms 7.33 min
Bus/Trolleybus 25%Bus 18.33 min Waiting 7.67 min Walking 6.67 min Overall average time for 6.33 kms 32.67 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Nis
- How to reach Ćuprija
- How to reach Kopaonik
- How to reach Novi Pazar
- How to reach Mladenovac
- How to reach Koracica
- How to reach Sremčica
- How to reach Savski Venac
- How to reach Belgrade
- How to reach Novi Sad
- How to Reach Top Cities in Serbia
- How to reach Bački Monoštor
- How to reach Stara Pazova
- How to reach Lapovo
- How to reach Kalenic
- How to reach Kladovo
- How to reach Jelenča
- How to reach Belut
- How to reach Loznica
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Mountain View
- How to reach Naperville
- How to reach Milwaukee