Jebel Akhdar610 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jebel Akhdar, Oman, Nizwa
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Geological Formation, Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
Jebel Akhdar or the ‘Fruit bowl of Oman’ as it is fondly known is an area that encompasses the Saiq plateau. It is known for its prized fruits like pomegranate, apricots. The orchrds and gardens are a welcome change from the ‘nothingness’ of Omani terrain. Worth a day trip or a one-night stay from Nizwa, Jebel Akhdar is the emerald of Oman.
Jebel Akhdar Travel Tips
- Tempratures in December canfall upto -5 degree Celsius.
How to Reach Jebel Akhdar
- Hire a cab or rent a car to explore Jebel Akhdar.
- Sahab hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nizwa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nizwa and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.09% of people who visit Nizwa include Jebel Akhdar in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
77.78% of people start their Jebel Akhdar visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Jebel Akhdar
84.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jebel Akhdar