Wadi Ghul, NizwaCurrently Open
- Address: Wadi Ghul, Oman, Nizwa
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, View Point, Hiking Trail, Scenic Drive, Tourist Center, Adventure, Canyon
About Wadi Ghul, Nizwa
Referred to as ‘Oman’s Grand Canyon’, Wadi Ghul offers fantastic opportunities for hiking and adventure. Take a ‘balcony walk’ to experience the most stunning sunrise you have ever seen. Or just drive to the top for jaw-dropping views of Oman. The vegetation-less mountains of Oman have a strange tranquillity about them and Wadi Ghul is known to be amongst the best.
Wadi Ghul Information
- Wadi Ghul is best experienced at sunrise.
- The road is not well paved and drops almost out of nowhere. Keep your eyes open for blind turns.
How To reach Wadi Ghul by Public Transport
- Hire a 4x4 for this drive.
Restaurants Near Wadi Ghul
- Jebel Shams resort.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nizwa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nizwa and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wadi Ghul
95% of people who visit Nizwa include Wadi Ghul in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
34.96% of people start their Wadi Ghul visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Wadi Ghul
93.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wadi Ghul