Suan Supatra Land30 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nong Lalok, Ban Khai District, Rayong 21120, Thailand Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-815881519
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
Suan Supatra Land is a 800-hectare big fruit garden. It is a delightful place where visitors can pick their fruits and eat them. Mangoes, jackfruits, dragon fruits, star fruits, pineapples, bananas, papayas, and most famously, durians are available at the fruit buffet here. In addition to this, the guides provide an orchard tour and a honey garden tour. Visit Suan Supatra Land to indulge in authentic Thai fruits and pamper your senses.
More about Nong Lalok
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Nong Lalok trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Your worry of where to stay in Nong Lalok is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Nong Lalok like Banyan Residence, Dd Residence, Izen Budget Hotel & Residence and Amarin Grand Hotel.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Nong Lalok vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Nong Lalok.
How to Reach Suan Supatra Land
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nong Lalok before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nong Lalok and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Suan Supatra Land Address: Nong Lalok, Ban Khai District, Rayong 21120, Thailand
- Suan Supatra Land Contact Number: +66-815881519
- Suan Supatra Land Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!