Lake WeybaCurrently Open
- Address: Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Trail, Water Body, Garden, View Point, Walking Area, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
Lake Webya is an enormous tidal lake and it is just 5 minutes away from mainland of Noosa and Peregian Beaches. The lake is easily accessible to the north by Noosaville, and Doonan to the west, and Webya Downs to the south. The name is supposed to mean ‘place of stingrays’ or ‘place of flying squirrels’ and there were aboriginal inhabitants here. Tourists can best enjoy their time here, if they accommodate themselves in the cottages beside.
- Lake Weyba Address: Noosaville, Noosa, Queensland, Australia
- Lake Weyba Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!