Hamsunsenteret113 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hamsunsenteret, 8294 Hamarøy, Norway, Nordland Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-75503450
- Tags: Family And Kids
Hamsunsenteret is the national building that honors the famous author and Noble laureate Knut Hamsen. It was built in 2009 at a truly picturesque location near Glimma in Hamarøy, Nordland. The magnificent tower of this museum will draw your attention, and the huge exhibition hall is sure to charm you with its exhibits related to the life and controversies of the late author. Through the balconies and windows of Hamsunsenteret, you will be able to witness the beauty of nature in its untouched form. Don’t forget to visit the in-house library and the museum shop.
How to Reach Hamsunsenteret
- Rented car/ taxi
- Hamsunsenteret Address: Hamsunsenteret, 8294 Hamarøy, Norway, Nordland
- Hamsunsenteret Contact Number: +47-75503450
- Hamsunsenteret Timing: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Nordland include Hamsunsenteret in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54% of people start their Hamsunsenteret visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Hamsunsenteret
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hamsunsenteret
People normally club together Mjelle and Steinosen/sjomyrpollen Naturreservat while planning their visit to Hamsunsenteret.