How to Reach Norrkopping, Sweden
The Easiest Way to Reach Norrkopping
- By Air: All flights to Norrkoping land at Kungsangen airport. Alternatively, you can take a flight to Stockholm Skavsta, 60 kilometres away. From the airport, take a train to reach the City and then local bus or hire a cab to get to your destination.
- By Rail: SJ trains have regular services to Stockholm and Malmo with a stop at Norrkoping in between.
- By Bus: Norrkopingis well connected with frequent bus services from Swebus Express. Svenska Buss is another option, with less frequent services.
- Use trams to get around as they cover most of the City. Or you can hire a cab.
Are you looking for a Norrkopping travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Norrkopping
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Norrkopping. The most preferred mode of transport in Norrkopping is Bike.
Average distance: 5.5 km Average time: 14 min
Bike 33.33%Bike 15 min Overall average time for 5 kms 15 min
Car 33.33%Driving 12 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 6 kms 13 min
How to Reach Norrkopping from Nearby Cities
|Linkoping to Norrkopping||45 km||27 mins|
|Nyköping to Norrkopping||92.4 km||1 hour 32 mins|
- How to reach Vårsta
- How to reach Algaras
- How to reach Östra Öskevik
- How to reach Stockholm
- How to reach Skinnskatteberg
- How to reach Visby
- How to reach Uppsala
- How to reach Filipstad
- How to reach Kalmar
- How to reach Gothenburg
- How to reach Lund
- How to reach Kiruna
- How to reach Halmstad
- How to reach Lagan
- How to reach Bastad