Loffstad SlottCurrently Open
- Address: Lövstad Slott, 605 97 Norrköping, Sweden, Norrkopping Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +46-11335067
- Tags: Museums, Outdoors, Educational Site, Restaurant, Family And Kids
The original name of the attraction is Lovstad Slott, which is often spelled as Loffstad. It is a 15th century castle and was erected by Axel Lillie. It was then passed on under the ownership of various family members of the owner. After the last family member passed away in 1926, it was converted into a beautiful museum. Also housing a restaurant, it is quite high in the list of attractions to be visited in Norrkoping.
- Loffstad Slott Address: Lövstad Slott, 605 97 Norrköping, Sweden, Norrkopping
- Loffstad Slott Contact Number: +46-11335067
- Loffstad Slott Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Norrkopping include Loffstad Slott in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
85.71% of people start their Loffstad Slott visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Loffstad Slott
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Loffstad Slott
People normally club together Bus Fabriken and Linköping City Airport while planning their visit to Loffstad Slott.