About Comfort Suites, North Bergen
Choice Hotels International, Inc. is a hospitality holding corporation based in Rockville, Maryland, in the United States. The company owns the hotel and motel brands Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Hotel & Suites, Mainstay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, and Ascend Hotel Collection. The company manages 6,379 properties worldwide. There were 505,278 rooms, with approximately $45.80 in revenue per room, totaling $758 million in revenue as of April 2016.Wikipedia
Overview of Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites is a place in North Bergen in the country of United States. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Comfort Suites.
Local travel guides will amplify your fun in the city as they walk you around the major attractions. You can book North Bergen tours for such assistance.
More about North Bergen
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive North Bergen trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Fine Accommodation options like Empire Meadowlands Hotel, Hilton Meadowlands, Red Roof Inn Plus+ Secaucus - Meadowlands and Holiday Inn - Gw Bridge Fort Lee-nyc Area will meet your requirement of where to stay in North Bergen.
Share your experience - Rate Comfort Suites, North Bergen
Location may seem a little weird, but it is around a decent area, is located on a main road and is around many other hotels. There is a shuttle that departs and picks up from NYC each day. Breakfast is solid but nothing special. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed. Building looks dated but it has clearly had internal renovations and upgrades. Only one elevator, be prepared to wait for it or walk the stairs.
My suite was okay, I'm a Diamond Elite member and spend a lot of time in hotels. I had a horrible experience when it was a comfort Inn and thought since it was under a new management and name it will be different, I was wrong. I checked in and requested for a late check out and she presumably the manager said check out will be 1 PM. Only for my family to be kicked out of the room at 11AM. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. The same attitude from the old establishment is very prevalent. Also make sure to have a rubbing alcohol, I woke up with bites on my body. I spoke to the front desk personnel, he tells me I might have been bitten outside because I had the best room. My daughter woke up with bites on her hands as well.
Dirty. Musty. Noisy (continous truck traffic). Regret staying here (based on public reviews) when there are so many more (and better) choices in the area. Did not shower here and tried not to touch much after I found the couch sticky. Staff was also completely ambivalent: not a hello after check-in, no "Did you enjoy your stay?", or anything else. Pictures from room 415, including the gap in the door (and the locking mechanism was also faulty). Too tired to complain and relocate after a long drive from Buffalo. Not a disgruntled customer. I usually love Choice Hotels and have had great experiences at them, but this one was terribly lousy.
This is a nice place to stay as far as being clean and quiet. Don't expect to sleep in though. They start knocking on your door around 9 for you to get out of the room even though check-out isn't til 11. Do not disturb signs do not matter!
We have had a fantastic time at this hotel. The employees have been helpful, professional and kind. Our room is more spacious and clean than expected. The included breakfast is delicious and filling.
- Other Attractions
- Jacksonville Zoo And Gardens
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Cummer Museum Of Art And Gardens
- Atlantic Beach
- Little Talbot Island State Park
- Kingsley Plantation
- Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Riverside Arts Market
- Museum Of Science And History
- Everbank Field
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Jacksonville Zoo And Gardens
- Luxury Hotels Near Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary
- Hotels Near The Cummer Museum Of Art And Gardens
- Budget Hotels Near Atlantic Beach
- Luxury Hotels Near Little Talbot Island State Park
- Luxury Hotels Near Kingsley Plantation
- 5 Star Hotels Near Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park
- Budget Hotels Near Riverside Arts Market
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museum Of Science And History
- Hotels Near Everbank Field
- City Tripplans
- 4 Day Trip to North Bergen from Casselman
- 3 Days Trip to north bergen
- 1 Day Trip to north bergen
- 4 Days Trip to north bergen
- 6 Day Trip to North Bergen from Orlando
- 2 Days Trip to north bergen
- 6 Days Trip to north bergen
- 5 Days Trip to north bergen
- 4 Day Trip to North Bergen from Barcelona
- 3 Day Trip to New York City from Hamburg