James J Braddock North Hudson County Park14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 9003 Bergenline Ave, North Bergen, NJ 07047, USA, 7047, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2013193747
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Parks, Dog Parks
James J. Braddock North Hudson County Park is a huge community park located in the middle of North Bergen, New Jersey. Spread over 167 acres, this place offers something for every age group. Established on the banks of Woodcliff Lake, this park has become a popular picnic place amongst locals. Sport lovers like to come here as there are soccer fields, baseball fields, tennis courts, handball courts, and a football stadium. These well-maintained, well-equipped facilities will give you a chance to enjoy your favourite game. Walking trails shaded by the woods look picturesque and become lively with the chirping of birds. Consider coming here with your loved ones to spend some quality time away from the hustle and bustle of city.
How to Reach James J Braddock North Hudson County Park
- Bus to Boulevard East at Riverview Dr. N bus stop.
- James J Braddock North Hudson County Park Address: 9003 Bergenline Ave, North Bergen, NJ 07047, USA, 7047, United States
- James J Braddock North Hudson County Park Contact Number: +1-2013193747
- James J Braddock North Hudson County Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!