Alnwick Poison Gardens10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Denwick Lane, Alnwick NE66 1YU, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1665511350
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
The Alnwick Garden is a beautiful site located in Alnwick, England. These are a group of formal English gardens established near a majestic Alnwick Castle. First planted in 1750, the gardens suffered from the ravages of time as decades passed by. But, the starting of the 21st century proved to be wonderful and the site underwent a major redevelopment. A unique and interesting garden having intoxicating and poisonous plants was also added during this time. The space is designed in such a way that it looks equally stunning and breathtaking during every season. It is also home to more than two-hundred rose species making it a vibrant place full of fragrance to visit. A real treat for nature lovers, consider stopping by to admire this natural beauty.
How to Reach Alnwick Poison Gardens
- Bus 418, 460 to Allerburn Lea bus stop.
- Alnwick Poison Gardens Address: Denwick Lane, Alnwick NE66 1YU, UK, United Kingdom
- Alnwick Poison Gardens Contact Number: +44-1665511350
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!