City Of CavesCurrently Closed
- Address: Drury Walk, Upper Level, Broadmarsh Shopping Centre, intu Broadmarsh, Nottingham NG1 7LS, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1159881955
- Ticket Price: 8 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, View Point, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Picnic Spot
About City Of Caves, Nottingham
You wouldn't know there's a place like this as it lies underground. The City of Caves is a set of man-made caves under the Broadmarsh shopping centre. The ancient caves are beautiful and were brought into existence in 1250 AD. If you take a tour through the fascinating hidden place you get to learn about the history and are given insights to impressive and interesting stores of those times.
City Of Caves Information
- Guided tour is recommended.
- Advance booking are recommended.
City Of Caves Ticket Prices
- Adults : £7.95
- Children : £5.95
- Concessions : £5.95
- Family ticket : £23.50 (2 adults, 2 concessions or 1 adult, 3 concessions).
City Of Caves Opening and Closing Hours
- The cave opens at 10 am but Audio and guided tours are only available from 10.30 am.
How To reach City Of Caves by Public Transport
- Collin Street (Stop C8) Bus Station.
- Collin Street (Stop C7) Bus Station.
- Lace Market Tram Stop Light Rail Station.
- Nottingham Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nottingham before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nottingham and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting City Of Caves
95% of people who visit Nottingham include City Of Caves in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
80.05% of people start their City Of Caves visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see City Of Caves
91.32% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting City Of Caves
City Of Caves Map
City Of Caves Trips
City Of Caves, Nottingham Reviews
All QuestionsCity of caves
Find places near City Of Caves, Nottingham
Tavern Inn Lutterworth Rd1.416 km away
Black Horse 25 Lutterworth Rd1.251 km away
Swan Inn Lutterworth Rd2.169 km away
The Wordsworth Restaurant Kilworth House Hotel, Lutterworth Rd2.14 km away
Walcote Service Station 20 Lutterworth Rd1.45 km away
Gulf Walcote Service Station Lutterworth Rd1.507 km away
Total Service Station Lutterworth Rd1.429 km away
Little Lodge 17 Lutterworth Rd1.412 km away
Turvey Wood Farm Swinford Rd2.963 km away
High House Lutterworth Rd1.47 km away
- Meadow Park, Sherfield On Loddon, Hook
- Commerce Park, Haddington
- Spixworth Parish Council
- Souterrain Archaeological Services
- The Almshouses Stratford-upon-Avon
- Mart'sart Pets
- Dynasty, Death & Discovery
- Hurch Of The Holy Ghost Yeovil
- The Waste
- Propaganda Chester
- Tadpole Bridge
- The Original Ghost Walk Of York
- Primley Woods
- Downs Breezer Open Top Tour
- King Henry's Mound