City Of CavesCurrently Closed
- Address: Drury Walk, Upper Level, Broadmarsh Shopping Centre, intu Broadmarsh, Nottingham NG1 7LS, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1159881955
- Ticket Price: 8 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cave, View Point, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Picnic Spot
You wouldn't know there's a place like this as it lies underground. The City of Caves is a set of man-made caves under the Broadmarsh shopping centre. The ancient caves are beautiful and were brought into existence in 1250 AD. If you take a tour through the fascinating hidden place you get to learn about the history and are given insights to impressive and interesting stores of those times.
- Guided tour is recommended.
- Advance booking are recommended.
- Adults : £7.95
- Children : £5.95
- Concessions : £5.95
- Family ticket : £23.50 (2 adults, 2 concessions or 1 adult, 3 concessions).
- The cave opens at 10 am but Audio and guided tours are only available from 10.30 am.
- Collin Street (Stop C8) Bus Station.
- Collin Street (Stop C7) Bus Station.
- Lace Market Tram Stop Light Rail Station.
- Nottingham Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nottingham before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nottingham and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Nottingham include City Of Caves in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
78.66% of people start their City Of Caves visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see City Of Caves
53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting City Of Caves