City Of Caves, Nottingham
About City Of Caves, Nottingham
City Of Caves, Nottingham - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Drury Walk, Upper Level, Broadmarsh Shopping Centre, intu Broadmarsh, Nottingham NG1 7LS, United Kingdom
Ticket Price: 8 GBP
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 3.7K times in trip plans
Cave, View Point, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
You wouldn't know there's a place like this as it lies underground. The City of Caves is a set of man-made caves under the Broadmarsh shopping centre. The ancient caves are beautiful and were brought into existence in 1250 AD. If you take a tour through the fascinating hidden place you get to learn about the history and are given insights to impressive and interesting stores of those times.
City Of Caves Information
- Guided tour is recommended.
- Advance booking are recommended.
City Of Caves Ticket Prices
- Adults : £7.95
- Children : £5.95
- Concessions : £5.95
- Family ticket : £23.50 (2 adults, 2 concessions or 1 adult, 3 concessions).
City Of Caves Opening and Closing Hours
- The cave opens at 10 am but Audio and guided tours are only available from 10.30 am.
How To reach City Of Caves by Public Transport
- Collin Street (Stop C8) Bus Station.
- Collin Street (Stop C7) Bus Station.
- Lace Market Tram Stop Light Rail Station.
- Nottingham Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nottingham before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nottingham and book an accommodation of your choice.
City Of Caves, Nottingham Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Center Parcs Sherwood Forest Guest Services
- 11 Southwark St
- Jurys Inn Nottingham Hotel
- Ng22 9dn
- Larwood & Voce
- University Of Nottingham
- Chatsworth House
- Bagshaw Hall
- Nottingham Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Nottingham
- What to See in 48 Hours in Nottingham
- What to See in 72 Hours in Nottingham
- How to Spend 5 Days in Nottingham
- How to Spend 6 Days in Nottingham
- How to Spend 7 Days in Nottingham