Events and Festivals in Nottingham
- Goose Fair: A fun filled entertaining fete held on the first weekend of October every year. Entry is free.
- Riverside Festival: An enthusiastic festival featuring live music, markets and fairs topped with spectacular display of fireworks. The festival is celebrated on a weekend, early august every year.
- Robin Hood Beer Festival: The annual beer festival held in the month of October in Nottingham. The festival hosts the world’s largest selection of draught cask conditioned beers.
- Robin Hood Pageant: A festival held every October hosted by the Nottingham castle featuring live jousting, a medieval village Andale house, numerous craft stalls, history demonstrations, falconry, and musicians.
- Mela: The Mela festival is a combination of culture and entertainment with Asian music, art, dance and more. The mela happens towards the end of July every year.
- Caribbean Carnival: A fun festival that includes dance and music celebrated mid-august every year.
- Nottingham Arboretum Festival: Celebrated annually during the month of May with traditional folk dance, local groups and performers, and food stands.
- Nottingham Pride: A celebration at the Arboretum Park in the month of July, with many open-air events, which include live music, dancing, food, a beer tent and more.
- Christmas Markets: An early to mid December event of local traders, with a number of craft stands, handmade jewelry and finger licking food.
- Dot to Dot: A huge music festival held late May.
- Bands in the Park: An outdoor concert that takes place in multiple venues in Nottingham during the summer months of the city.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Nottingham