Events and Festivals in Nottingham
- Goose Fair: A fun filled entertaining fete held on the first weekend of October every year. Entry is free.
- Riverside Festival: An enthusiastic festival featuring live music, markets and fairs topped with spectacular display of fireworks. The festival is celebrated on a weekend, early august every year.
- Robin Hood Beer Festival: The annual beer festival held in the month of October in Nottingham. The festival hosts the world’s largest selection of draught cask conditioned beers.
- Robin Hood Pageant: A festival held every October hosted by the Nottingham castle featuring live jousting, a medieval village Andale house, numerous craft stalls, history demonstrations, falconry, and musicians.
- Mela: The Mela festival is a combination of culture and entertainment with Asian music, art, dance and more. The mela happens towards the end of July every year.
- Caribbean Carnival: A fun festival that includes dance and music celebrated mid-august every year.
- Nottingham Arboretum Festival: Celebrated annually during the month of May with traditional folk dance, local groups and performers, and food stands.
- Nottingham Pride: A celebration at the Arboretum Park in the month of July, with many open-air events, which include live music, dancing, food, a beer tent and more.
- Christmas Markets: An early to mid December event of local traders, with a number of craft stands, handmade jewelry and finger licking food.
- Dot to Dot: A huge music festival held late May.
- Bands in the Park: An outdoor concert that takes place in multiple venues in Nottingham during the summer months of the city.
Trip plans for Nottingham