The ArboretumCurrently Open
- Address: Waverley Street, Nottingham NG7 4HF,England, United Kingdom
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:15 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1159417065
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
An oasis of calm and tranquility. The Arboretum is a blissful park with a lovely duck pond, lawns, gardens, plantations, a lake and more. You can take a leisure walk by nature while absorbing and the beauty of the greenery here. The Arboretum is an ideal spot for picnics as well. Visit with family or friends, the park won't compromise on its breathtaking experience.
The Arboretum Travel Tips
- Do not litter in the park.
- Do not pluck any flower of cause any harm to the ducks there.
How to Reach The Arboretum
- Bus : Colwick Racecourse Park & Ride Bus Stop
- Train : Nottingham Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nottingham before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nottingham and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.79% of people who visit Nottingham include The Arboretum in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
31.03% of people start their The Arboretum visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Arboretum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Arboretum