Are you looking for what to do in Nottingham?
PLACES TO SEE
The city has attractions in plenty that can easily make your holiday feel smaller. Nottingham being a shopper’s paradise, you can enjoy a part of your holiday shopping for your favorite stuff as well. The city definitely has something for everyone. A few must visit attractions include.
- Rushcliffe Country Park: Occupying about 85 hectares of land, the Rushcliffe Country Park with grasslands, meadows and colorful flowers is an entertainment zone for kids with plenty of swings, slides and climbing frames.
- Wollaton Hall and Park: An impressive building set within 500 acres of park area. The Wollaton Hall and Park with its commendable construction with magnificent architecture hosts exhibitions, events, puppet shows, craft fairs and wildlife.
- Framework Knitters' Museum: The museum narrates the interesting story of Framework knitting in the form of videos, working machines and living cottages that belonged to the 19th century.
- Nottingham Contemporary Art Gallery: 4 galleries sharing the same premises with commendable art work.
- Stonebridge City Farm: Stonebridge City Farm has a variety of big and small animals and an extensive garden where fruits, herbs and vegetables are grown.
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground: Watch a cricket match at the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground and splurge on the lovely food at the many restaurants there.
- Nottingham Industrial Museum: A medium sized 17th century museum with insights to the olden industrial methods of functioning and a wide collection of the machines in early times.
- Green's Windmill: A science museum that reveals the interesting stories and life happenings of the remarkable scientist George Green.
- Holme Pierrepont Hall: Holme Pierrepont Hall is one of the oldest brick structures in England constructed in the year 1500. This impressive landmark has stunning interiors and magnificent exteriors.
WHERE TO BE
- Nottingham Playhouse: Turn a dull evening into an entertaining by enjoying animpressive show at the Nottingham Playhouse.
- The Adrenalin Jungle: This is Nottingham's very best when it comes to adventure. Enjoy exciting activities like paint balling, archery and quad biking, 4x4 off road, assault course, blindfold driving and many more here.
- Coloured Cob: Coloured Cob has an extensive range of lessons of trekking, hacking and more. If you love horse riding, visit here.
- Skirmish Paintball Games Nottingham: Skirmish Paintball is a game zone highly recommended those who love challenging games.
Below we have a list of things to do in Nottingham and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Nottingham getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Nottingham with confidence.