Wollaton Hall And ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Nottingham NG8 2AE, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44115-9155555
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Wildlife Park, Tour, Food And Drinks, Cafe, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Hill, Nature, Exhibition
Wollaton Hall And Park - Review
Beautifully located on a natural hill stands an impressive building set within 500 acres of park area. The Wollaton Hall and Park is a spectacular construction with magnificent architecture hosting exhibitions, events, puppet shows, craft fairs and wildlife. There are exciting customized tours, segway tours and more here. The park is home to a cafe that serves refreshments in the form of tea, coffee, delicious desserts and other tasty treats.
Wollaton Hall And Park Information
- Last admission is taken at 4.30 pm.
- Paid parking is available.
Wollaton Hall And Park Hours
Winter (until Sunday 15 February):
- Thursday - Monday from 11am - 4pm (last entry 3.30pm)
Summer (Monday 16 February - Sunday 1 November)
- Open daily from 10am - 5pm
How To reach Wollaton Hall And Park by Public Transport
- Beeston Railway Station Train Station
- Brendon Road (Stop WO03) Bus Station
- Brendon Road (Stop WO23) Bus Station
- Eton Grove (Stop WO02) Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nottingham before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nottingham and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wollaton Hall And Park
95% of people who visit Nottingham include Wollaton Hall And Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
70.37% of people start their Wollaton Hall And Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wollaton Hall And Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wollaton Hall And Park