Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem, Nottingham
About Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem, Nottingham
Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem, Nottingham - Address, Phone Number
Address: Brewhouse Yard, Nottingham NG1 6AD, United Kingdom
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 2.3K times in trip plans
Play Ground, Food And Drinks, Dance Club, Pubs, Entertainment, Tourist Center
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
They say, “The older the better” and the Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem is a perfect example to that being in the market since 1189. Most believe this was the first pub in England. That being a fact, you definitely can't miss out on the entertainment here. The pub serves finger licking food and a good variety of beverages. The caves serve as a highlight where you can eat and drink in. The pub exhibits fascinating views of the lovely castle in its surrounding as well. Find your blend of history and entertainment here. Visit the museum and garden in the neighborhood too.
Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem Information
- Guided tours are available.
- Give their tasty gourmet burger a try.
How To reach Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem by Public Transport
- Train: Nottingham Station
- Bus: Brewhouse Yard Museum (Stop LE43) Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nottingham before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nottingham and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem, Nottingham Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Chocolate Utopia
- Debbie Bryan
- Holme Pierrepont Hall
- The Lacehouse
- The Adrenalin Jungle
- Holiday Inn Express
- Gusto Food Hall
- Broadmash Shopping Centre
- Canal House Bar
- The Alley Cafe
- Nottingham Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Nottingham
- What to See in 48 Hours in Nottingham
- What to See in 72 Hours in Nottingham
- How to Spend 5 Days in Nottingham
- How to Spend 6 Days in Nottingham
- How to Spend 7 Days in Nottingham