How to Reach Novi Sad, Serbia
The Easiest Way to Reach Novi Sad
HOW TO GET TO NOVI SAD
- By Air: The closest airport to Novi Sad is the Nikola Tesla International Airport; it’s about an hour away from the city near Belgrade. There are no direct buses running to Novi Sad from the airport. However, taxis ply between the two locations frequently. Autoturist is a good option.
- By Train: Trains run regularly to and from Budapest and the ticket is fairly inexpensive. You’ll have to share your compartment with five other people if you’re travelling solo.
- By Car: You can take the E 75 highway that connects Belgrade and Budapest. The highway passes only 5 km away from Novi Sad.
- By Bus: Buses leave for the city from Belgrade every 15 minutes. Novi Sad is also well-connected to cities like Budapest, Osijek, Sarajevo and Bosnia among others. You can also take a bus to Novi Sad from Germany and Austria.
HOW TO GET AROUND NOVI SAD
- On Foot: With a street map or GPS, you’ll be able to find your way around Novi Sad quite easily. The city centre is small and all the main attractions are walking distance. Sightseeing and calorie burning go hand in hand, dear travellers.
- By Taxi: Taxis are metred and are not too expensive. You can choose taxi companies like Delta, SOS, Pan, Red, MB and others. Remember not to choose unaffiliated taxis; they will definitely fleece you.
- By Bus: The bus service in Novi Sad is extremely reliable. You will have to buy tickets from the bus driver himself.
- By Bicycle: Many of Novi Sad’s avenues have cycling paths.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Novi Sad and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Novi Sad
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Novi Sad. The most preferred mode of transport in Novi Sad is Car.
Average distance: 8.98 km Average time: 19.44 min
Car 52.94%Driving 17.33 min Walking 0.67 min Overall average time for 13.89 kms 18 min
Bike 5.88%Bike 12 min Overall average time for 3.6 kms 12 min
Walking 29.41%Walking 20.6 min Bike 2.4 min Overall average time for 1.6 kms 23 min
Bus/Trolleybus 5.88%Bus 15 min Walking 4 min Waiting 3 min Overall average time for 7 kms 22 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Novi Sad
- How to reach Padej
- How to reach Belgrade
- How to reach Senta
- How to reach Novi Kneževac
- How to reach Kanjiža
- How to reach Horgoš
- How to reach Kopaonik
- How to reach Padinska Skela
- How to reach Palić
- How to Reach Top Cities in Serbia
- How to reach Nis
- How to reach Novi Pazar
- How to reach Turija
- How to reach Stara Pazova
- How to reach Kalenic
- How to reach Vojka
- How to reach Latkovac
- How to reach Aleksandrovac
- How to reach Rogljevo
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Roselands
- How to reach Rolling Prairie
- How to reach Seagraves