Monument To The Victims Of The RaidCurrently Open
- Address: Novi Sad, Serbia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Walking Area, Historical Site, Monument, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Monument To The Victims Of The Raid - Review
A simple statue but for a profound meaning. The monument was erected in the memory of the raid that happened in January 1942. About 4000 people including Serbs, Jews and gypsies were rounded from the homes, business places, even weddings and were executed by the Hungarian Nazis. In 1992 a statue in their memory by the famous sculptor John Soldatovic on the same spot were the one of the most heinous war crime occurred. There are 78 bronze plates which tell the story in its horrific detail and also bears the names of the victims that died. The entire walk beside the statue, along the river is a silent place to reflect and reminisce.
Monument To The Victims Of The Raid Information
- The Petrovaradin fortress can be seen on the other side of the river.
Monument To The Victims Of The Raid Ticket Prices
How To reach Monument To The Victims Of The Raid by Public Transport
- Ask locals for direction.
- Drive, take a cab or walk if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Novi Sad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Novi Sad and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Monument To The Victims Of The Raid
95% of people who visit Novi Sad include Monument To The Victims Of The Raid in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
43.16% of people start their Monument To The Victims Of The Raid visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Monument To The Victims Of The Raid
92.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Monument To The Victims Of The Raid
Monument To The Victims Of The Raid Map
Monument To The Victims Of The Raid Trips
Monument To The Victims Of The Raid, Novi Sad Reviews
All QuestionsMonument to the victims of the raid
- Noise Fusion
- The Chelsea Day Spa Boutique
- Hounslow Bus Garage
- New Barnet Station
- Immaculate Heart Of Mary & St Dominic R C Church
- Holford Gardens
- Centre For The Arts And Learning, Goldsmiths
- A Nous Deux Londres Day Tours
- Southwark Park Playroom
- Cheyneygates, Westminster Abbey
- C Morey De Morand
- Disney's The Lion King At The Lyceum Theatre
- Knock2bag Comedy Night