A museum that chronicles the entire history of the place right from the Palaeolithic times Musej Vojvodine has a great deal of information to take a look at. A 3000sqmt building with about 400,000 items and exhibits it indeed has a rich variety. The historical exhibition houses items from the olden times while the educational exhibition houses works of many famous writers like Jovan Rajic, Mihaljo Pulpin and other Serbian writers from the 19th century. The Museum has set up a rich fund and exchange programs from other museums in Europe which enables it to add more and more items every year. Apart from this, the museum also has a treasure of a library with 50,000 publications. A great place to get lost in the annals of history!
Entrance Ticket Details For Muzej Vojvodine
- Individual: School schoolchildren, students and pensioners: 100 dinarsAdults, 150 dinars.
- Group visits: Adults: RSD 100schoolchildren, students and pensioners 50 dinars.
- Tickets for foreign tourists - guidance in English language: 200 dinars.
- FREE for children under 7 years, members of the Museum Association of Serbia (MDS), ICOM members, and persons with special needs, Sundays.
How to Reach Muzej Vojvodine
- Ask locals for direction.
- Drive, take a cab or walk if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Novi Sad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Novi Sad and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.69% of people who visit Novi Sad include Muzej Vojvodine in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.94% of people start their Muzej Vojvodine visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Muzej Vojvodine
85.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muzej Vojvodine