Muzej VojvodineCurrently Closed
- Address: Dunavska 35, Novi Sad 400506, Serbia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +38-121420566
- Ticket Price: 150 RSD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Educational Site, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Muzej Vojvodine - Review
A museum that chronicles the entire history of the place right from the Palaeolithic times Musej Vojvodine has a great deal of information to take a look at. A 3000sqmt building with about 400,000 items and exhibits it indeed has a rich variety. The historical exhibition houses items from the olden times while the educational exhibition houses works of many famous writers like Jovan Rajic, Mihaljo Pulpin and other Serbian writers from the 19th century. The Museum has set up a rich fund and exchange programs from other museums in Europe which enables it to add more and more items every year. Apart from this, the museum also has a treasure of a library with 50,000 publications. A great place to get lost in the annals of history!
Muzej Vojvodine Ticket Prices
- Individual: School schoolchildren, students and pensioners: 100 dinarsAdults, 150 dinars.
- Group visits: Adults: RSD 100schoolchildren, students and pensioners 50 dinars.
- Tickets for foreign tourists - guidance in English language: 200 dinars.
- FREE for children under 7 years, members of the Museum Association of Serbia (MDS), ICOM members, and persons with special needs, Sundays.
How To reach Muzej Vojvodine by Public Transport
- Ask locals for direction.
- Drive, take a cab or walk if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Novi Sad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Novi Sad and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Muzej Vojvodine
95% of people who visit Novi Sad include Muzej Vojvodine in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
49.25% of people start their Muzej Vojvodine visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Muzej Vojvodine
82.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muzej Vojvodine
Muzej Vojvodine Map
Muzej Vojvodine Trips
1 View7 Days 6 Nights7 Day Trip to Belgrade, Novi Sad, Skopje from IstanbulBy: Guest UserCity: Belgrade, Novi Sad, Skopje
Muzej Vojvodine, Novi Sad Reviews
Great museum! Mist visit place if you are visiting the city. Most famous items are two unique Roman helmets
Only 'Traditional Folk Dress' section is interesting and appealing. There arent any real history museum in Serbia. No English signage.
From the Paleolithic to modern well presented all the things and history of the area. 200 dinar.
Nice walk through Vojvodina history, unique Roman helmets, best preserved in whole Europe. They should add some chairs on the way so people can rest a bit.
Amazing place with so many historical artifacts. Entrance around 2 EUR
All QuestionsMuzej vojvodine
- Griffith Memorials
- Uplands Shoe Repairs
- The Garage
- The Grove Gallery
- Dioces Of Swansea & Brecon
- Pantygwydr Baptist Church
- A B Sea School
- St Benedicts R C Church
- Green Baize Snooker Club
- Artists Blank Canvas
- Austin Designs
- St Jude's
- Dylan Thomas Birthplace & Family Home
- Gateway Church Caerphilly