The Clock, Novi SadCurrently Open
- Address: Petrovaradin Fortress, Novi Sad, Serbia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Fort, Military Area , Nature
About The Clock, Novi Sad
The Clock tower is actually a part of the Petrovaradin Fortress which is located on the right bank of river Danube. The largest military fort in Europe, extends for about 110 hectares and is known for its intricate network of underground tunnels. The Clock tower is on the terrace of the fort and is known for its peculiar design. The hands of the Clock are reversed in size. The big needle shows hours and small needle shows minutes. This was done to serve the fishermen in the river as it would become easier for them to read the time. The view of the city and the river from the top is beautiful and not to be missed.
The Clock Information
- You can’t go inside the tower.
How To reach The Clock by Public Transport
- Ask locals for direction.
- Drive, take a cab if possible.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Novi Sad before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Novi Sad and book an accommodation of your choice.