Are you looking for what to do in Novi Sad?
PLACES TO SEE
- Petrovaradin Fortress: One of the most popular tourist attractions of Novi Sad, this fortress offers a spectacular view of the Danube River. There is even a museum with information about Serbia and Novi Sad.
- Dunavska Street: This street with its archaic architecture has an old-world charm that everyone needs to experience. There are some nice cafés, restaurants and shops that will make your visit memorable. Plan your trip now!
- Danube Park: A small, beautiful garden with a lake that is both romantic and charming. One of the best places to visit if you want respite from the crowds and the heat.
- Cathedral - St. Mary: A towering structure that will take your breath away, this cathedral’s architecture will impress you. A stunning church that you will appreciate even if you don’t have a religious bone in your body.
- Fruska Gora Monasteries: A must-visit when you go to Novi Sad; the mountains are gorgeous and the monasteries are picturesque. It is a good idea to employ a tourist guide so that you can understand their true significance.
THINGS TO DO
- Strand: If you’re looking for things to do in the city, head over to Strand. It’s the nicest beach in Novi Sad. Go there for a pleasant evening walk or even swim in the river.
- Bicycling: If you’re planning to stay fit during your vacation, there is no better way than cycling around Novi Sad. It’s a unique way to see the city.
- Shopping: What’s a more gruelling, draining activity to do than shopping? Novi Sad has exquisite little shops in its city centre that you can visit and shop till you drop.
- Room Escape: One of the most amazing experiences you’ll have in the city if you’re the adventurous sort. You need to solve puzzles to escape from rooms (hence the name). No, it’s not just for children. It’s so engaging and refreshing that you’d be talking about this for a long time after your visit.
- Laser Tag: Because we’re never too old to play laser tag. Never!
Below we have a list of things to do in Novi Sad and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Novi Sad getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Novi Sad with confidence.