Best Time To Visit Novosibirsk
Novosibirsk has a typical continental climate with snowy, dry winters and warm, temperate summers.
- Winter: November to early March. Extremely cold with temperature dropping down to -20 degree Celsius.
- Spring: March and April. No precipitation and a pleasant climate. Temperatures during the day reach up to 20 degree Celsius.
- Summer: May, June and July: Typically, a wet season with heavy rainfall. The temperatures remain within the range of 25 to 30 degree Celsius. July is the wettest month of the year.
- Fall: September and October: High humidity, unpredictable temperatures with ground frosts.
The best time to visit Novosibirsk is between May to September.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Novosibirsk is November.
Least humid month in Novosibirsk is May.
- Best time to visit Novosibirsk Zoo in Novosibirsk
- Best time to visit Novosibirsk State Academic Opera And Ballet Theatre in Novosibirsk
Best time to visit Novosibirsk Main Railway Station in Novosibirsk
- Everyday : 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Best time to visit The Lenin Square in Novosibirsk
- Everyday : 03:00 PM to 07:00 PM