How to Reach Novosibirsk, Russia
The Easiest Way to Reach Novosibirsk
HOW TO GET TO NOVOSIBIRSK
- By Air: The nearest airport for Novosibirsk is the Tolmachevo Airport which is at a distance of 16 kilometers from the city centre. It serves domestic flights to major destinations in Russia. There are shuttle buses from the airport to reach the city centre.
- By Train: Novosibirsk is the major station on the Trans-Siberian railway line and has efficient connectivity to Moscow, Saint Petersburg in Russia and international destinations like Beijing, Ulaan Baator and Vladivostok.
HOW TO GET AROUND NOVOSIBIRSK
- By Bus: The city has an extensive network of buses covering all the major attractions, especially in the historic city centre.
- By Trolley Buses: Another cheap way of getting around Novosibirsk is to hop on the trolleybuses.
- By Share Taxi: This is the best way to reach the attractions where the buses of trolley buses do not operate. Just pick the right route and tell the driver your designated stop, he will drop you at the perfect place.
- By Metro: The metro mainly run in the city centre and can be used to reach the major attractions near to its six stops including the main square, Lenin Square, on Krasny Prospekt (Red Avenue).
- By Trams: These are also an efficient way to get around the city at minimal costs.
Are you looking for a Novosibirsk travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Novosibirsk
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Novosibirsk. The most preferred mode of transport in Novosibirsk is Car.
Average distance: 17.45 km Average time: 48.14 min
Car 41.67%Driving 42.3 min Walking 2.4 min Overall average time for 19 kms 44.7 min
Bus/Trolleybus 12.5%Bus 56.67 min Walking 11.67 min Waiting 10.67 min Overall average time for 25.67 kms 79 min
Walking 20.83%Walking 19 min Bus 4.4 min Waiting 4 min Train 4 min Overall average time for 6.4 kms 31.4 min
Train/Metro 12.5%Train 30 min Walking 20 min Waiting 6.67 min Overall average time for 22.5 kms 56.67 min
- How to reach Burmistrovo
- How to reach Shilovo
- How to reach Toguchin
- How to reach Larichikha
- How to reach Promyshlennaya
- How to reach Zudilovo
- How to reach Yashkino
- How to reach Tomsk
- How to reach Leninsk-kuznetskiy
- How to reach Moscow
- How to reach Saint Petersburg
- How to reach Kaliningrad
- How to reach Yaroslavl Oblast
- How to reach Vyborg
- How to reach Krasnodar