Novosibirsk Main Railway Station, Novosibirsk
Novosibirsk Main Railway Station, Novosibirsk - Address, Phone Number
Address: st. Shamshurina, d.43 | Red Prospect, Novosibirsk 630099, Russia
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 362 times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Novosibirsk Main Railway Station, Novosibirsk
The railway junction of the Novosibirsk region of the West Siberian Railway and also the administrative centre of the Novosibirsk region, this the main railway station of the city. The beginning of construction of the then Ob station dates back to 1893 and the first train ran in the direction of the station Marsh.
There were additions to the basic structure and the beautiful archways in the ceilings are worth observing. Natural materials like granite and marble are used in the walls and the floors of the station.
The indoor bridge, the façade of a memorial plague from which the Siberian went to the war front during the great patriotic war are must-sees!
How To reach Novosibirsk Main Railway Station by Public Transport
- Trolley bus 24, share taxi 1009, 1130
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Novosibirsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Novosibirsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
Novosibirsk Main Railway Station, Novosibirsk Reviews
- Top Attractions in Novosibirsk
- Novosibirsk State Academic Opera And Ballet Theatre
- The Lenin Square
- West Siberian Railway History Museum
- Glory Monument Memorial
- Alexandre Nevsky Cathedral
- Krasny Fakel Theater
- The Chapel Of St. Nicholas
- Children And Youth Centre Planetarium
- Novosibirsk Expo Centre
- Victory Cinema
- Upcoming Attractions in Novosibirsk
- Novosibirsk Theatre Of The Musical Comedy
- Monument Victory Waltz
- The State Public Science And Technology Library
- Azimut Hotel Siberia
- Traffic Lights Monument
- Museum Of The Sun
- Old House Novosibirsk State Drama Theatre
- World Funeral Culture Museum
- Monument To Architect Kryachkov
- Sculpture Of Siberian Spaces
- Novosibirsk State Art Museum