Novosibirsk Zoo, Novosibirsk
About Novosibirsk Zoo, Novosibirsk
Novosibirsk Zoo, Novosibirsk - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: ul. Timiryazeva, 71/1, Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia
Ticket Price: 250 RUB
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 283 times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A noted scientific institution and a popular tourist attraction attracting more than a million visitors every year, the zoo features 11000 animals belonging to 702 different species including 150 endangered species. One of the largest zoos in Russia, it holds a world record in captive breeding for the endangered species.
An environment where the animals can enjoy their natural habitat and at the same time, the patrons can observe the animals without disturbing their living is what Yaroslavl Zoo is all about. The verdant landscape allows the animals to feel at home.
Novosibirsk Zoo Information
- Do not feed, do not tease and frighten the animals, they need peace and relaxation.
- Do not go beyond barriers and fences - it is dangerous.
- Do not lean to the grids and gratings. Do not put your arms and legs through the fences.
- Keep quiet.
- Take pictures of animals without a tripod and without the use of flash.
- Do not rest on the lawn, do not break branches, protect flower plantings.
- Do not touch or pat the animals available for contacts, this can lead to accidents.
- Observe cleanliness.
- A person in a state of intoxication at the zoo is not allowed.
- Entrance with a bicycle is forbidden (except for children's tricycle).
Novosibirsk Zoo Ticket Prices
- Students: 100 Russian Rubles
- Children (7-16): 50 Russian Rubles
Novosibirsk Zoo Opening and Closing Hours
- Ticket office closes at 08:00 pm.
- March, April, September, October from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm (cash till 07:00 pm).
- November to February from 9:00 to 06:00 pm (ticket office till 05:00 pm).
How To reach Novosibirsk Zoo by Public Transport
- Bus 202, Trolleybus 2, share taxi 1028, 1128
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Novosibirsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Novosibirsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
Novosibirsk Zoo, Novosibirsk Reviews - Write a Review
Lovely place to go with kids. The animals are unique and healthy.
One of the best zoos in the world. Has almost every animal you would ever expect. Language barrier is not a problem. Easy to spend over 3 hours there.
Many animals seemed to have a stereotyped behaviour such as this wolf who was following the same path again and again to go from one side of the cage to the other. This obvious proof of boredom of some wolves, bears and other mammals was awkward. The zoo was quite big with many species though.
They have all of the big cats, nice setting for a zoo and the animals generally look well cared for.
Lots of beautiful animals, enclosures were a bit old fashioned. All in all worth the visit☺
- Nearby Attractions
- Museum Of The Sun
- Old House Novosibirsk State Drama Theatre
- World Funeral Culture Museum
- Monument To Architect Kryachkov
- Sculpture Of Siberian Spaces
- Novosibirsk State Art Museum
- Novosibirsk Regional Puppet Theatre
- Narymskiy Park
- Cathedral Of Ascension
- Zayeltsovskiy Park Of Culture And Leisure