Novosibirsk Zoo, NovosibirskCurrently Open
- Address: ul. Timiryazeva, 71/1, Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-3832209779
- Ticket Price: 250 RUB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
About Novosibirsk Zoo, Novosibirsk
A noted scientific institution and a popular tourist attraction attracting more than a million visitors every year, the zoo features 11000 animals belonging to 702 different species including 150 endangered species. One of the largest zoos in Russia, it holds a world record in captive breeding for the endangered species.
An environment where the animals can enjoy their natural habitat and at the same time, the patrons can observe the animals without disturbing their living is what Yaroslavl Zoo is all about. The verdant landscape allows the animals to feel at home.
Novosibirsk Zoo Information
- Do not feed, do not tease and frighten the animals, they need peace and relaxation.
- Do not go beyond barriers and fences - it is dangerous.
- Do not lean to the grids and gratings. Do not put your arms and legs through the fences.
- Keep quiet.
- Take pictures of animals without a tripod and without the use of flash.
- Do not rest on the lawn, do not break branches, protect flower plantings.
- Do not touch or pat the animals available for contacts, this can lead to accidents.
- Observe cleanliness.
- A person in a state of intoxication at the zoo is not allowed.
- Entrance with a bicycle is forbidden (except for children's tricycle).
Novosibirsk Zoo Ticket Prices
- Students: 100 Russian Rubles
- Children (7-16): 50 Russian Rubles
Novosibirsk Zoo Opening and Closing Hours
- Ticket office closes at 08:00 pm.
- March, April, September, October from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm (cash till 07:00 pm).
- November to February from 9:00 to 06:00 pm (ticket office till 05:00 pm).
How To reach Novosibirsk Zoo by Public Transport
- Bus 202, Trolleybus 2, share taxi 1028, 1128
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Novosibirsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Novosibirsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
Novosibirsk Zoo, Novosibirsk Reviews
Although we have visited the Novosibirsk Zoo in the winter, the kids had a really great time. We still got to see many winter animals and birds. The tropical animals pavilion was well maintained and the animals looked well taken care of. Overall it was a very pleasant experience despite the fact that it was well below zero outside and snowing.
What an awesome zoo! I wanted to see the Liger so badly, but of course it was sleeping all the time I was there! Still, there are so many more things to see and to do.
Great experience at wintertime! Watching lion walking at -35C is unforgettable!
One of the best zoos in the world. Has almost every animal you would ever expect. Language barrier is not a problem. Easy to spend over 3 hours there.
Lovely place to go with kids. The animals are unique and healthy.
All Questionsnovosibirsk zoo
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Novosibirsk
- Novosibirsk Regional Puppet Theatre
- Narymskiy Park
- Cathedral Of Ascension
- Zayeltsovskiy Park Of Culture And Leisure
- Park Gorodskoye Nachalo And The 1st Bridge Across The Ob
- N. Roerich's Museum
- Novosibirsk State Regional Scientific Library
- Park Inn By Radisson Novosibirsk
- Novosibirsk State Museum Of Local History And Nature
- Monument Victory Waltz
- Traffic Lights Monument