Novosibirsk ZooCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: ul. Timiryazeva, 71/1, Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk Oblast, Russia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +7-3832209779
- Ticket Price: 250 RUB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Novosibirsk Zoo - Review
A noted scientific institution and a popular tourist attraction attracting more than a million visitors every year, the zoo features 11000 animals belonging to 702 different species including 150 endangered species. One of the largest zoos in Russia, it holds a world record in captive breeding for the endangered species.
An environment where the animals can enjoy their natural habitat and at the same time, the patrons can observe the animals without disturbing their living is what Yaroslavl Zoo is all about. The verdant landscape allows the animals to feel at home.
Novosibirsk Zoo Information
- Do not feed, do not tease and frighten the animals, they need peace and relaxation.
- Do not go beyond barriers and fences - it is dangerous.
- Do not lean to the grids and gratings. Do not put your arms and legs through the fences.
- Keep quiet.
- Take pictures of animals without a tripod and without the use of flash.
- Do not rest on the lawn, do not break branches, protect flower plantings.
- Do not touch or pat the animals available for contacts, this can lead to accidents.
- Observe cleanliness.
- A person in a state of intoxication at the zoo is not allowed.
- Entrance with a bicycle is forbidden (except for children's tricycle).
Novosibirsk Zoo Ticket Prices
- Students: 100 Russian Rubles
- Children (7-16): 50 Russian Rubles
Novosibirsk Zoo Hours
- Ticket office closes at 08:00 pm.
- March, April, September, October from 09:00 am to 08:00 pm (cash till 07:00 pm).
- November to February from 9:00 to 06:00 pm (ticket office till 05:00 pm).
How To reach Novosibirsk Zoo by Public Transport
- Bus 202, Trolleybus 2, share taxi 1028, 1128
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Novosibirsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Novosibirsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Novosibirsk Zoo
58.09% of people who visit Novosibirsk include Novosibirsk Zoo in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
33.33% of people start their Novosibirsk Zoo visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Novosibirsk Zoo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Novosibirsk Zoo
Novosibirsk Zoo Trips
Novosibirsk Zoo, Novosibirsk Reviews
Clean and tidy for the human visitors. Enclosures are very small, the big cats have no space to run but the deer have a huge area in which to move around? The polar bears hardly had water to swim in, 1 small pool with water and the other 2 pools were empty with temperatures close to 30 degrees Celsius. There is more than enough space to have built bigger enclosures for the animals.
Ehh the cages for animals were too small. There was no map so you couldn't fingers yourself, there were so many empty cages. Animals seems unhappy and they were neglected.
Guys,just go there, it's a must to visit.not only there are many rare species of animals but also the zoo is placed in park.
Nice and well kept zoo, with some amazing animals, they even have a liger.
Great experience. Neat zoo. Variety of healthy animals.