The Chapel Of St. NicholasCurrently Open
- Address: Krasnyy prospekt, 19, Novosibirsk, Novosibirskaya oblast', Russia Map
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Marking the geographical centre of Russia, this pretty chapel of St. Nicholas was built in 1915 to honor the 300 anniversary of the Romanov dynasty. It was demolished in the 1930’s and was rebuilt in 1993. An oasis set right in the heart of a busy city centre.
Walk-in and spend minutes of peace in the divine place!
The Chapel Of St. Nicholas Travel Tips
- Maintain peace.
- Do not photograph without permission.
- Modest dressing is recommended.
The Chapel Of St. Nicholas Hours
- For prayer timings, check official website.
How to Reach The Chapel Of St. Nicholas
- Bus no 21, 1038, 1113, 1141, 1232, 1337, trolley bus 13, share taxis
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Novosibirsk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Novosibirsk and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Chapel Of St. Nicholas Address: Krasnyy prospekt, 19, Novosibirsk, Novosibirskaya oblast', Russia
- Time required to visit The Chapel Of St. Nicholas: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
17.57% of people who visit Novosibirsk include The Chapel Of St. Nicholas in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
35.71% of people start their The Chapel Of St. Nicholas visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Chapel Of St. Nicholas
92.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Chapel Of St. Nicholas
People normally club together Globus Novosibirsk Academical Youth Theatre and N. Roerich's Museum while planning their visit to The Chapel Of St. Nicholas.