Albrecht Durer's House1482 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Albrecht-Durer-Straße 39, 90403 Nuremberg, Germany
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-9112312568
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Exhibition , Specialty Museums
The house belongs to the famous German painter, named Albrecht Durer who lived over here from 1509 to 1528. The house is popular not because it was the residence of the famous painter, but it is also said to be one of the few undestroyed houses, existing till date from the history of Nuremberg. A visit into the rooms of house will let you see its permanent exhibition that includes some of the famous paintings, done by Albrecht Durer.
Special attraction of the place is the large painting and printing workshop of the painter. The workshop displays the artistic techniques of the painter.
Albrecht Durer's House Travel Tips
- Audio guided tours are also available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Albrecht Durer's House
- Reductions - 3€
- School students in a school party – 1.50 € (per students)
- Groups over 15 people – 4 € (per person)
- Small Group ticket 1 (1 adult + 3 children under 18 years) -5.50 €
- Small Group Ticket 2 (2 adults + 3 children under 18 years) – 10.50 €
- For Annual Season tickets, visit the official website.
Albrecht Durer's House Hours
- Guided tour (in English): 02pm (every Saturday).
How to Reach Albrecht Durer's House
- Bus line 36, stop at Burgstrabe
- Tram line 4, stop at Tiergartnertor
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nuremberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuremberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.28% of people who visit Nuremberg include Albrecht Durer's House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
65.86% of people start their Albrecht Durer's House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Albrecht Durer's House
78.09% of people prefer walking in order to reach Albrecht Durer's House