Albrecht Durer's House, Nuremberg
About Albrecht Durer's House, Nuremberg
Albrecht Durer's House, Nuremberg - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Albrecht-Durer-Straße 39, 90403 Nuremberg, Germany
Ticket Price: 5 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 8K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Architecture , Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The house belongs to the famous German painter, named Albrecht Durer who lived over here from 1509 to 1528. The house is popular not because it was the residence of the famous painter, but it is also said to be one of the few undestroyed houses, existing till date from the history of Nuremberg. A visit into the rooms of house will let you see its permanent exhibition that includes some of the famous paintings, done by Albrecht Durer.
Special attraction of the place is the large painting and printing workshop of the painter. The workshop displays the artistic techniques of the painter.
Albrecht Durer's House Information
- Audio guided tours are also available.
Albrecht Durer's House Ticket Prices
- Reductions - 3€
- School students in a school party – 1.50 € (per students)
- Groups over 15 people – 4 € (per person)
- Small Group ticket 1 (1 adult + 3 children under 18 years) -5.50 €
- Small Group Ticket 2 (2 adults + 3 children under 18 years) – 10.50 €
- For Annual Season tickets, visit the official website.
Albrecht Durer's House Opening and Closing Hours
- Guided tour (in English): 02pm (every Saturday).
How To reach Albrecht Durer's House by Public Transport
- Bus line 36, stop at Burgstrabe
- Tram line 4, stop at Tiergartnertor
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nuremberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuremberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Albrecht Durer's House, Nuremberg Reviews - Write a Review
A beautiful home-museum dedicated to the German master, you can enjoy the lifestyle of the Dürer family. The visit includes an audio guide that tells the story of the house. A small negative note was the rudeness of the cashier who among other things spoke only German.
Very interesting, about One your ti visit. Not an art exihibition but instead a very accurate description of everything day's Life during Dürer times
5 euro to get in and 3 euro for the locker to lock your backpack. With free self guided tours of the house come with an audio in english. The house have his origianals and copies of his art work, but you also get to re live his foot step.
Was very nice. No originals but it is still a nice place to visit. Take the audio guide it had good fun facts!
A beayliful muesiom
- Nearby Attractions
- Altstadtfest Nürnberger E.v.
- Weihenzeller Straße
- Hotel Ibis Nuernberg City Am Plaerrer
- Allersberger Str. 10
- Nuremberg Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Nuremberg
- What to See in 48 Hours in Nuremberg
- What to See in 72 Hours in Nuremberg
- How to Spend 5 Days in Nuremberg
- How to Spend 6 Days in Nuremberg
- How to Spend 7 Days in Nuremberg