Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelaende1263 Votes Currently Open
This museum is located in the north wing of the unfinished remains of the Congress Hall of the former Nazi Party rallies. A trip to the permanent exhibition “Fascination and Terror” gives you a glimpse of the causes, connections and the consequences of the Nazi party in Germany. Along with this, you also get to learn about the history of Nazi Rally ground. You can even take part in the educational program offering in depth study programs on various topics of special interest.
Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelaende Travel Tips
- Groups should book their tickets for a visit to the permanent exhibition in advance to avoid being waiting for a long time.
- The entrance fee includes an audio guide (in languages like German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Polish) for the permanent exhibition.
- Written exhibition in Czech and Chinese are available at the ticket office.
- By paying additional 2.50€ you can use the entrance ticket as a day ticket. You can use this day ticket to visit all the other museums for free on the same day.
- This day ticket is not applicable for holders of Nuremberg Pass and school students visiting their school classes.
- This day ticket does not include special guided tour.
- Annual Season Tickets are applicable for visiting all Nuremberg Municipal museums for a year, starting from the day of issue.
- Personalized annual season tickets are available at the ticket offices.
- Parking space is available adjacent to the Congress Hall.
- For educational programme, you need to make an appointment atleast 2 weeks before the desired date.
- You can make the payment in cash, ec cash or bank cards.
- Pets are not allowed except for guide dogs for the blind.
Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelaende Hours
- Last admission to the place is allowed till 5pm.
How to Reach Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelaende
- Tram 9: stop Doku-Zentrum
- Bus 36, 55, 65 and get off at stop Doku-Zentrum
- S-Bahn S2: stop Dutzendteich Bahnhof
- Public transport – Motorway A3/ A9: intersection Nürnberg-Nord, exit N-Fischbach, Motorway A6/ A73: intersection Nürnberg-Süd, exit N-Zollhaus
There is a cafe named "Cafe im Dokuzentrum” in the foyer of the Documentation Centre.
- Gutmann am Dutzendteich
- Strandhaus am Dutzendteich
- Caferteria Massa-Kaufhaus
- Gaststaette Bahnhof Dutzendteich
- Lavash Restaurant
- Duck & Curry
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nuremberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuremberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
57.38% of people who visit Nuremberg include Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelaende in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
77.63% of people start their Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelaende visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelaende
94.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dokumentationszentrum Reichsparteitagsgelaende