Fleisch Bridge416 Votes Currently Open
- Address: An der Fleischbrücke, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany, Nuremberg Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Observatory, Bridge, Family And Kids
Also known as Pegnitz Bridge, this is a late Renaissance bridge of Germany, connecting two districts of Nuremberg, that is St. Sebald and St Lorenz. The bridge crosses over river Pegnitz of Nuremberg. The uniqueness of this bridge is its structure. It is a single-arch bridge and has various technical features that were quite advanced in the year 1596 -1598. Another factor that makes the bridge different is, it remained unscratched during World War II.
Cross over the bridge to get a beautiful view of both the districts of Nuremberg.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fleisch Bridge
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Fleisch Bridge
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nuremberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuremberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Fleisch Bridge Address: An der Fleischbrücke, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany, Nuremberg
- Fleisch Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Fleisch Bridge(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Fleisch Bridge: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
18.43% of people who visit Nuremberg include Fleisch Bridge in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
34.67% of people start their Fleisch Bridge visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Fleisch Bridge
86.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fleisch Bridge
People normally club together Der Schoene Brunnen and Christkindlesmarkt while planning their visit to Fleisch Bridge.