Frauenkirche1514 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Hauptmarkt 14, 90403 Nurnberg, Nuremberg, Germany
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-911206560
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art And Culture, Church, Religious Site, Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture
Popularly known as the Church of Our Lady in English, this imperial royal church stands on the eastern wing of Hauptmarkt. The magnificent Gothic architecture of the church acts a piece of jewel for the market square. So, if you are visiting the main market square, your eyes won’t miss out the stunning beauty of this church.
Highlighted feature: Mannleinlaufen (mechanical clock and glockenspiel), every day at noon.
Frauenkirche Travel Tips
- The church is well accessible for special people, except for the choir.
- AFILs available
- Special tours are organized for visually challenged people .
- October to April – 12:10pm (on Saturday)
- May to September – 12:10pm (Monday to Saturday)
How to Reach Frauenkirche
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nuremberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuremberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.06% of people who visit Nuremberg include Frauenkirche in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.9% of people start their Frauenkirche visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Frauenkirche
70.13% of people prefer walking in order to reach Frauenkirche
Frauenkirche Reviews & Ratings
Ein wunderschönes Gebäude, das Einbau und Architektur des Gebäudes plus elegante Statue, die auf die Wände eingestellt sind, macht das Gebäude ganz speziel und einzigartig, wenn ihr auf die alte Gebäude Lust habt, ist diese Kirche ein wertvolles Gebäude.
뉘른베르크 광장에 위치해 있고, 양쪽에 2개의 링을 문지르고?? 소원을 빌면 이루어진다고 들었던거 같음.
Meine Haupt-und Heimatkirche!