Nuremberg Toy Museum305 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Karlstraße 13-15, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany, Nuremberg Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-9112313164
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Children Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Spielzeugmuseum, in the south tower of the Altes Rathaus, has a huge collection of toys, Barbie dolls and teddy bears. This museum has a collection of old figurines and stuffed toys, all in a four small rooms. The whole museum aptly displays the history of barbie to stuffed toys and toy trains to toy robots also. The museum is located in a tower with swinging stairways, but there is elevator also available for those who cannot climb stairs. There’s lego and doll houses at display too. The gift shop has small trinkets and other things that can be purchased. It also has a small play area at top.
Nuremberg Toy Museum Travel Tips
- For an additional 2.50 Euros, you can use your entrance ticket as a day ticket, i.e. on the same day, you can visit any other municipal museums with the ticket purchased at the Toy Museum, free of charge.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nuremberg Toy Museum
- Concessions: 3 Euros
- School students in class, per student: 1.50 Euros
- Groups over 15 persons, per person: 4 Euros
- Small Group Ticket 1 (one adult and up to 3 children under 18 years): 5.50 Euros
- Small Group Ticket 2 (two adults and up to 3 children under 18 years): 10.50 Euros
Nuremberg Toy Museum Hours
- For International Toy Fair (Daily): 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
How to Reach Nuremberg Toy Museum
- Bus: To Nurnberg Weintraubengasse.
- Trams: To Hallertor from station 4 & 6.
- Cabs: To Taxizentrale Nurnberg taxi service.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nuremberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuremberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nuremberg Toy Museum Address: Karlstraße 13-15, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany, Nuremberg
- Nuremberg Toy Museum Contact Number: +49-9112313164
- Nuremberg Toy Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Nuremberg Toy Museum Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Nuremberg Toy Museum(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nuremberg Toy Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.77% of people who visit Nuremberg include Nuremberg Toy Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
70.15% of people start their Nuremberg Toy Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nuremberg Toy Museum
69.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nuremberg Toy Museum
People normally club together Albrecht Durer's House and St. Lorenz Church while planning their visit to Nuremberg Toy Museum.