Nuremberg Zoo, Nuremberg
About Nuremberg Zoo, Nuremberg
Nuremberg Zoo, Nuremberg - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Am Tiergarten 30, 90480 Nuremberg, Bavaria,Germany
Ticket Price: 14 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
Added 5.6K times in trip plans
Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It is said to be one of the most remarkable zoological gardens of Europe. Located between the amazing landscapes, a journey through this densely wooded park let you interact with widely spread flora and fauna. Stepping into the zoo let you see around 150 various birds and 50 domestic animals. The zoo is said to be an ideal location to spend quality time with family.
Things to do:
- Visit the dolphin lagoon of the zoo. It is said to be the first outdoor basin for dolphins in Germany.
- Menatees House – where you get to see Mantees, that is sea cows.
- Watch the feeding session of wild lives.
Nuremberg Zoo Information
- The zoo is open all the year round.
- Guided tours are available on prior appointment.
- All the timings are subject to change with prior notice.
- Hand carts and wheelchairs are available on rent. Check the official website to know about the rental price.
Nuremberg Zoo Ticket Prices
- Children (4 -13 years) – 6.50 €
- Family ticket (2 adults with own children) - 31.50 €
- Single family ticket (1 adult with own children) – 18.00 €
- Students, retiree, disabled people, unemployed with presentation of public transportation ticket (VGN or DB) for adults, evenings (from 5pm) – 11.50 €
- With presentation of public transportation ticket (VGN or DB) for children and kindergarten groups (4 – 13years), evenings (from 5pm) – 4.80 €
- For groups of 15 people or more – 11.50 € (for each adult), 4,80 € (for children of 4 – 13 years)
- School classes – 11,50 € (10th grade and higher) , 4,80 € (up to 9th grade)
- Season ticket (valid for 1 year from date of issue) - 65,00 € (main ticket) , 30,00 € (child ticket)
Nuremberg Zoo Opening and Closing Hours
- Locking of the animals houses - 6:45pm
- Last entry- 6:30pm
- Show times at the dolphin lagoon – 11am, 2pm, 03:30 pm
- Feeding times for lions – 2:30pm (except Monday and Thursday)
- Feeding times for Seals (Aquapark) – 9:45am (daily)
- Feeding times for polar bears (Aquapark)- 2:15pm (daily)
- Feeding times for Otters (Aquapark) – 2:45pm (daily)
- Feeding times for Penguins (Aquapark) – 3:15pm (daily)
How To reach Nuremberg Zoo by Public Transport
- Citybus, line no. 65
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nuremberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuremberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
Nuremberg Zoo, Nuremberg Reviews - Write a Review
This zoo is such a lovely day out for all the family! The forest setting is so relaxing and amazing. It is a nice zoo where you will spend a whole day if you want to see all the animals. It also has a lovely playground for the kids to have a great play break in the middle of the animal watching. We have all enjoyed the day spent there and renting a wagon for the kids to be carried around in made it even more special for them too.
This is really a nice place to visit. From different species of Land animals to water animals is pretty amazing. Of course that includes the Dolphin Show. I saw a lot of endangered species was properly taking care of.
There are dolphins exhibitions in some hours that are perfect. Dolphins shows the skills and ability to learn. The exhibition is spoken only in German language. There is children zoo with goats, some more attraction. Over all the zoo could be even more children focused with more interactive and learning components, it is little bit old fassion.
Very large zoo with lots of animals and area to cover. Another great place to spend time with family friends and learn at the same time. The restaurants there on site are nice. Clean rest rooms and overall facility too. The indoor area for the lions and tigers is pretty small but I think it's for a close up with the animals.
Loved it, so much possibilities in one area. You just need to follow the nice map they give you before entering the zoo.
- Nearby Attractions
- Indabahn Bar
- La Creperie Du Chateau
- Art Bunker
- City Walls
- Hotel Marienbad
- Jugend Hotel
- Glaserei Aquarienbau Jebramek
- Historische Felsengange Nurnberg
- Nuremberg Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Nuremberg
- What to See in 48 Hours in Nuremberg
- What to See in 72 Hours in Nuremberg
- How to Spend 5 Days in Nuremberg
- How to Spend 6 Days in Nuremberg
- How to Spend 7 Days in Nuremberg