Schulmusem209 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Aubere Sulzbacher Straße 60-62, 90491 Nuremberg, Germany Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-9112313875
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Children Museums, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
Do you want your kids to know how school look like back in 17th century? What type of schoolbags the kids of 17th century used to carry or what they used to carry in those bags? How their lifestyle was? Well! To know about all these facts, come to the School Museum (Schulmuseum). The museum holds permanent exhibition displaying many original objects that were being used in school in 17th century. The museum also organizes workshops for kids and adults to take them in a journey to the past.
A nice place to go on a nostalgic journey!
Schulmusem Travel Tips
- For an extra 2.50 EUR you can also use your entrance ticket as a day ticket, i.e. if, for example you buy a day ticket at School Museum, you may also visit all other municipal museums free of charge on the same day.
- This day ticket offer does not apply to holders of the Nuremberg Pass and to school students visiting with their school class.
Entrance Ticket Details For Schulmusem
- Reduction - 3€
- School students in a school party – 1.50€/ student
- Groups (over 15 people) - 4€/ person
- Small group ticket1 (1 adult +3 children under 18 years) – 5.50€
- Small group ticket 2 (2 adult + 3 children under 18 years) – 10.50 €
- For annual season ticket, visit the official website.
How to Reach Schulmusem
- Tram line 8, stop Tafelwerk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nuremberg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuremberg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Schulmusem Address: Aubere Sulzbacher Straße 60-62, 90491 Nuremberg, Germany
- Schulmusem Contact Number: +49-9112313875
- Schulmusem Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Schulmusem Price: 5 EUR
- Best time to visit Schulmusem(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Schulmusem: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.44% of people who visit Nuremberg include Schulmusem in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
58% of people start their Schulmusem visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Schulmusem
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Schulmusem
People normally club together Frankestadion and Ehekarussell-Brunnen while planning their visit to Schulmusem.