Katuaq Culture CentreCurrently Open
- Address: Katuaq-Gronlands Kulturhus, Imaneq 21, PO box 1622, 3900 Nuuk, Greenland.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +299-363770
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Concert, Family And Kids, Architecture
About Katuaq Culture Centre, Nuuk
Nuuk’s pride and joy, the Katuaq is the cultural hub of Greenland. The cultural centre is housed within one of the finest pieces of modern Greenland architecture. Home to the Greenland Art School,this L shaped building is used for a number of exhibitions, performances, concerts and at times, a cinema hall. There’s always something going on at the Katuaq Cultural Centre, so be sure to pay the centre a visit while you’re there.
Katuaq Culture Centre Information
- Depending on what type of an event the Katuaq is hosting, the business hours and ticket price varies.
Restaurants Near Katuaq Culture Centre
- Hereford Beefstouw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nuuk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuuk and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Katuaq Culture Centre
95% of people who visit Nuuk include Katuaq Culture Centre in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
47.99% of people start their Katuaq Culture Centre visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Katuaq Culture Centre
90.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Katuaq Culture Centre
Katuaq Culture Centre Map
Katuaq Culture Centre Trips
Katuaq Culture Centre, Nuuk Reviews
All QuestionsKatuaq culture centre
- Saint Bridget's Church - Celbridge
- Gallery Art Centre The
- M.D. Betting
- Irish Bouncing Castles
- Valerie Stephenson S Art
- Celbridge Library
- Daly Jarlath
- Christchurch - Celbridge
- Irish Cheer Sport Association
- Saint Molaises Catholic Church
- Westport Medical Centre
- Westport Library
- Paddypower - Westport
- Irish Federation Of Sea Anglers Connaught Provincial Council