Katuaq Culture CentreCurrently Open
- Address: Katuaq-Gronlands Kulturhus, Imaneq 21, PO box 1622, 3900 Nuuk, Greenland.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +299-363770
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Concert, Family And Kids, Architecture
Katuaq Culture Centre - Review
Nuuk’s pride and joy, the Katuaq is the cultural hub of Greenland. The cultural centre is housed within one of the finest pieces of modern Greenland architecture. Home to the Greenland Art School,this L shaped building is used for a number of exhibitions, performances, concerts and at times, a cinema hall. There’s always something going on at the Katuaq Cultural Centre, so be sure to pay the centre a visit while you’re there.
Katuaq Culture Centre Information
- Depending on what type of an event the Katuaq is hosting, the business hours and ticket price varies.
Restaurants Near Katuaq Culture Centre
- Hereford Beefstouw.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nuuk before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuuk and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Katuaq Culture Centre
95% of people who visit Nuuk include Katuaq Culture Centre in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
47.74% of people start their Katuaq Culture Centre visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Katuaq Culture Centre
90.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Katuaq Culture Centre
Katuaq Culture Centre Map
Katuaq Culture Centre Trips
Katuaq Culture Centre, Nuuk Reviews
All QuestionsKatuaq culture centre
- Mill Park, Dalton, Lockerbie
- J Hill Musician Lram Arcm
- New Park, Fordyce, Banff
- Llansamlet Library
- Celtic Trail
- Maidenhead Aquatics
- Play Zone
- Guru Nanak Sikh Temple
- North Curry Baptist Church
- St Peter & St Paul Parish Church
- Des Bacon's Red Hot Syncopators
- Clee Hills
- St Peters Church