Bluefield Tea GardensCurrently Closed
- Address: Nuwara Eliya District, Sri Lanka
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +94-777847847
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Factory
Bluefield Tea Gardens - Review
This tea factory is a hub for fresh varieties of teas. It provides a tour of the production facility, different grades of tea, and the processes of each type. They even have tea tasting for each guest afterwards and can shop for the same as well. They also have a restaurant for the visitors to have Breakfast and Lunch. Tea lounge here lets the visitors taste freshly brewed teas along with the Cake. Blue Field Tea Factory is one of the largest factory and the biggest in the area. Built in 1921 and has the capacity of manufacturing over 20,000 kilos of green leafs per day.
Bluefield Tea Gardens Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Bluefield Tea Gardens by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Nuwara Eliya.
Restaurants Near Bluefield Tea Gardens
- They have a restaurant that caters simple meals. Also, a tea lounge to enjoy the freshly brewed teas.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nuwara Eliya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuwara Eliya and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bluefield Tea Gardens
95% of people who visit Nuwara Eliya include Bluefield Tea Gardens in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
33.68% of people start their Bluefield Tea Gardens visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bluefield Tea Gardens
94.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bluefield Tea Gardens
Bluefield Tea Gardens Map
Bluefield Tea Gardens Trips
Bluefield Tea Gardens, Nuwara Eliya Reviews
All QuestionsBluefield tea gardens
- St Stephen R C Church
- Holy Redeemer R C Church
- Elim Pentecostal Family Church
- Clydebank Library
- Dalmuir Illuminations
- Methodist Church - Clydebank
- Yoker Railway Station
- A Walking Tour Of Clydebank - Day Tours
- The 543 Club
- Empire Clydebank
- St Joseph's R C Church, Faifley Rd, Clydebank
- Moniques Live Fish Foods Aquarium, Pond & Reptile Supplies
- Titan Crane Clydebank
- Clydebank Station