Mountain Bike Rental, Nuwara EliyaCurrently Open
- Address: 178, Haddon Hill Road, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +94-2223009
- Ticket Price: 1200 LKR
- Tags: Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure
About Mountain Bike Rental, Nuwara Eliya
A 10 kilometres day trip through tea plantations to the Labookellie tea factory is quite challenging but worth every bit of it. Ask at the Single Tree Hotel about mountain-bike rental. Fat-tyre fans will find plenty of steep dirt trails radiating into the hills from the outskirts of town. Enjoy cycling in the lap of nature and take breathtaking photography of the nature at its best. Tourists from all around the world come here to enjoy mountain biking and local villages of Sri Lanka.
Mountain Bike Rental Information
- Do carry a raincoat along, in case there is a weather change.
- Wear a cap and a good pair of sports shoes so as to enjoy the ride.
- Though there is no specific time, it is ideal to opt for cycling either early in the morning, or after noon. One can then relax at one of the many restaurants or enjoy high tea.
How To reach Mountain Bike Rental by Public Transport
- By rented car from city centre.
Restaurants Near Mountain Bike Rental
- One can stop at restaurants along the way.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nuwara Eliya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuwara Eliya and book an accommodation of your choice.