Mountain Bike RentalCurrently Open
- Address: 178, Haddon Hill Road, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +94-2223009
- Ticket Price: 1200 LKR
- Tags: Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure
A 10 kilometres day trip through tea plantations to the Labookellie tea factory is quite challenging but worth every bit of it. Ask at the Single Tree Hotel about mountain-bike rental. Fat-tyre fans will find plenty of steep dirt trails radiating into the hills from the outskirts of town. Enjoy cycling in the lap of nature and take breathtaking photography of the nature at its best. Tourists from all around the world come here to enjoy mountain biking and local villages of Sri Lanka.
Mountain Bike Rental Travel Tips
- Do carry a raincoat along, in case there is a weather change.
- Wear a cap and a good pair of sports shoes so as to enjoy the ride.
- Though there is no specific time, it is ideal to opt for cycling either early in the morning, or after noon. One can then relax at one of the many restaurants or enjoy high tea.
How to Reach Mountain Bike Rental
- By rented car from city centre.
- One can stop at restaurants along the way.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nuwara Eliya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuwara Eliya and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mountain Bike Rental Address: 178, Haddon Hill Road, Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
- Mountain Bike Rental Contact Number: +94-2223009
- Mountain Bike Rental Timing: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Mountain Bike Rental Price: 1200 LKR
- Best time to visit Mountain Bike Rental(preferred time): 07:00 am - 11:00 am
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.2% of people who visit Nuwara Eliya include Mountain Bike Rental in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
37% of people start their Mountain Bike Rental visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mountain Bike Rental
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mountain Bike Rental
People normally club together Galways Land National Park and Gregory Lake while planning their visit to Mountain Bike Rental.
Mountain Bike Rental Reviews & Ratings
Hi MTB guys, we are 4 People and would like to rent 4 bikes for a day at the 1st or 2nd of December. Are the any bikes available, should we reserve and whats the Price? Is it possible to get a map for the ride? thanks for a feedback, thanks KonnyAnswer Report Abuse
You can call up the Nuwara Eliya Mountain Bike Station on 94 77 655 4920 to find out the latest rates for renting mountain bikes. You can also pick up the map from them while you visit Nuwara Eliya.Report Abuse