Queen Victoria ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Badulla Road, Nuwara Eliya City, Sri Lanka
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 50 LKR
- Tags: Water Body, Park, Family And Kids
Queen Victoria Park - Review
The Park was named after the Queen to comrade the 60th Jubilee of Queen Victoria in 1897. The park is spread across 27 acres of land, and is home to numerous species of trees and plants. Adding beauty to it are various lakes that pass through this park. One can spot rare species of birds in this park like - Indian Blue Robin, Pled Thrush or Scaly Thrush, and Kashmir Flycatcher.
Best time to visit is from March to May, August and September.
Queen Victoria Park Information
- Avoid this place if you are a solo female traveller.
Queen Victoria Park Ticket Prices
- Foreign Nationals: LKR 300
How To reach Queen Victoria Park by Public Transport
- Hire a cab as it is only 4 kilometers away from the center of the City.
Restaurants Near Queen Victoria Park
- Araliya Green Hills Hotel
- Milano Restaurant
- Grand Indian Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nuwara Eliya before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nuwara Eliya and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Queen Victoria Park
95% of people who visit Nuwara Eliya include Queen Victoria Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
25.98% of people start their Queen Victoria Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Queen Victoria Park
77.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Queen Victoria Park
Queen Victoria Park Map
Queen Victoria Park Trips
Queen Victoria Park, Nuwara Eliya Reviews
All QuestionsQueen victoria park
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows