Cedar Dunes Provincial Park16 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 265 Cedar Dunes Park Rd, O'Leary, PE C0B 1V0, Canada Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9028598785
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Family And Kids
To enjoy the scenic North Cape Coastal Drive in the western point area, you must make an entry in the Cedar Dunes Provincial Park. You can enjoy suntan on the long stretched beaches here. It offers you the inn facility in a functioning lighthouse. You can also visit the museum showcasing artefacts and photographs related to island lighthouses. Nearby place of attraction is Prince Edward Island potato museum in O’Leary. To reserve the park for 30 days or longer you may contact the park directly.
How to Reach Cedar Dunes Provincial Park
- Rented car/ Taxi.
- Cedar Dunes Provincial Park Address: 265 Cedar Dunes Park Rd, O'Leary, PE C0B 1V0, Canada
- Cedar Dunes Provincial Park Contact Number: +1-9028598785
- Cedar Dunes Provincial Park Timing: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm
- Time required to visit Cedar Dunes Provincial Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!