Lake MerrittCurrently Open
- Address: Lake Merritt, Oakland, CA, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Family And Kids, Lake
The panoramic view of Lake Merritt is like a cool breeze on a hot day. Any time that you decide to go, you will see people walking or jogging along the lakeside, relaxing on the beach or even listening to music in the car gazing at the water. The lake is surrounded by pathways and parks. Away from the busy city, yet in the midst of it, this lake provides the best getaway for those stuck in monotony. Even as a tourist you will find yourself automatically drawn to nature, strolling and thinking of all things blissful.
How to Reach Lake Merritt
- Buses 33, 611, 805 to stop- Harrison st: 21st St
- Buses 12, 805 to stop- Grand Av: Euclid Av
- Bus 29 to stop- Lake Shore Av: Boden Way
- BART Dublin/Pleasanton- Daly City, Warm Springs/ South Fremont- Daly City, Warm springs/ South Fremont- Richmond to stop- Lake Merritt Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oakland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oakland and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.27% of people who visit Oakland include Lake Merritt in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
41.18% of people start their Lake Merritt visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lake Merritt
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lake Merritt