Mcafee Coliseum187 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland, CA 94621, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5105692121
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum is a multi-purpose stadium in Oakland, USA. It was built in between 1964 to 1966 and was renovated in 1995-1996. The stadium holds a capacity of around 50,000. It is the home stadium of the Oakland Athletics of Major League Baseball and the Oakland Raiders of the National Football League. The stadium is abuzz with excitement during a match and is the experience of attending a game is thoroughly exhilarating. There are many concession stands during the game that serve lip-smacking snack. Besides sports, the stadium is, at times, used to host entertaining events too. Head towards this place to attend a match or just see it from outside when you are in the neighborhood.
How to Reach Mcafee Coliseum
- Trains to stop - Coliseum/Airport
- Buses 45, 73, and 805 to stop - San Leandro St:Coliseum BART Walkway
- Mcafee Coliseum Address: 7000 Coliseum Way, Oakland, CA 94621, USA, United States
- Mcafee Coliseum Contact Number: +1-5105692121
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
77.27% of people who visit Oakland include Mcafee Coliseum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
30.43% of people start their Mcafee Coliseum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mcafee Coliseum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mcafee Coliseum
People normally club together Oakland Floats and Redwood Regional Park while planning their visit to Mcafee Coliseum.