Redwood Regional Park98 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7867 Redwood Road, Oakland, CA 94619, USA, United States
- Timings: 05:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park
The Redwood Regional Park is spread across 1830 acres of lush green flora. A total of eleven trails take people through the park, surprising them with a peaceful environment and a blissful experience. Hiking on the trails, you will see a wide variety of evergreens, chaparral, and grasslands. Every trail is unique and gives the most spectacular views. Be sure, once you’re here, you will forget the rest of the world.
Richly populated with birds, bees and insects, the continuous music played by these tireless beauties is a direct way of connecting with nature. Do carry your camera, the moments you capture here, cannot be replicated anywhere else. Keep alert, and if you’re lucky, you may spot the rare golden eagle or the Alameda striped racer. Deer, rabbits and squirrels will be your usual companions throughout your time here, so make the most of it. Enjoy your quiet time, and connect with yourself here, at Redwood Park.
Redwood Regional Park Travel Tips
- Contact no: Toll Free: 888-EBPARKS (888-327-2757), option 3, extension 4553
- Carry bug spray in case you are prone to allergy/ infection.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Carry ample water.
- Accessible by wheelchair.
Entrance Ticket Details For Redwood Regional Park
- The above ticket price is per vehicle. 4 USD per trailered vehicle. 25 USD per bus. Free parking during weekdays. Free from November to March.
- Fees collected on weekends and major holidays April through October, only at Redwood Gate entrance.
How to Reach Redwood Regional Park
- Rental cars
- AC Transit #39 weekdays from Fruitvale BART to Joaquin Miller Road and Skyline Blvd.
- Take AC Transit#339 weekdays from Fruitvale BART to Chabot Space and Science Center on Skyline Blvd.
- Take AC Transit #54 weekdays and weekends from Fruitvale BART to the corner of Redwood Road and Campus Drive.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oakland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oakland and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.95% of people who visit Oakland include Redwood Regional Park in their plan
25% of people start their Redwood Regional Park visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Redwood Regional Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Redwood Regional Park