Temple Sinai98 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2808 Summit St, Oakland, CA 94609, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5104513263
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Temple Sinai of Oakland California is like a gem in the heart of the city. It is the first Hebrew Congregation of Oakland and was built in 1875. This snowy white structure looks as peaceful from the outside as it’s interiors. The Assyrian brickwork is very interesting and a must-see.
Very active in bringing the community together, the temple plays host to a number of events throughout the year. People from all around the city come together to pray and celebrate love and joy. If you are looking for a quiet place to reflect on important matters, this is your destination.
How to Reach Temple Sinai
- Buses 51A, 651, 851 to stop- Broadway: 28th St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Oakland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Oakland and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Temple Sinai Address: 2808 Summit St, Oakland, CA 94609, USA, United States
- Temple Sinai Contact Number: +1-5104513263
- Temple Sinai Timing: 08:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Temple Sinai: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
40.5% of people who visit Oakland include Temple Sinai in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
85.71% of people start their Temple Sinai visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Temple Sinai
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Temple Sinai
People normally club together Hodo Soy Beanery and Oakland Floats while planning their visit to Temple Sinai.