Heritage Park Fountain5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 330 5th Ave SW, Olympia, WA 98501, USA , United States Map
- Phone: +1-3607538380
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Heritage Park Fountain is a lovely park to visit with children during summer time. It features a splash pad which spurts out water periodically, making the kids giggle with glee. Children love to play in the water and run around the fountain. It has a few tall trees that provide shade from the Sun on a hot scorching day. Lay down relaxed under the trees and enjoy some quiet time. The park also offers panoramic views of the Capitol lake and Capitol building. You can make a quick stop here while passing along the Capitol lake jogging trail.
How to Reach Heritage Park Fountain
- Buses 41, 45, 47, 48, 49, 411 to stop : 4th at Water [eb]
- Buses 43 and 44 to stop : 5th at Sylvester [eb]
- Heritage Park Fountain Address: 330 5th Ave SW, Olympia, WA 98501, USA , United States
- Heritage Park Fountain Contact Number: +1-3607538380
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!