Frontier TownCurrently Closed
- Address: 8428 Stephen Decatur Hwy, Berlin, MD 21811, United States, Ocean City
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8002285590
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Town
About Frontier Town, Ocean City
Just 5 miles away from Ocean City, is a fun world that is perfect for families with kids. Frontier Town has around 600 campsites with all the amenities required to make it a memorable experience. The kids can go crazy zooming down the waterslides at the Water Park, while the adults can relax at the Lazy River. There are 18 Miniature Golf holes situated in a gorgeous area with waterfalls and lush shade of trees. The High Ropes give you the opportunity to fulfil your superhero fantasy as you zip line through the forest, while avoiding obstacles. And once you’ve had your fill of adrenaline rush, take a walk through history, the Western way. The Western Theme Park has a Native American Village and Wild West Show, that will surely captivate you as you walk back in time.
Frontier Town Ticket Prices
- Given price is for a single person for visiting over an hour.
- Visits of less than 1 hour: Free
- For more prices of Campground, Water Park, Mini-Golf, Wild West Show and High Ropes, kindly refer to the official website.
Frontier Town Opening and Closing Hours
- Given timings are for Waterpark, Mini-Golf (Unlimited Day Mini-Golf), Wild West Show and High Ropes.
- Frontier Town Campground: Open from March-November. Kindly refer to the official website for exact dates.
- Water Park and Golf: Open from May 28-Labor Day (first Monday of September).
- Wild West Show: Open from June 11-Labor Day (first Monday of September) and May 28-29 & June 4-5.
- High Ropes: Open from May 28-Labor Day (first Monday of September). Open for Limited Hours in Spring (April-May) and Fall (September-October).
- For more timings, refer to the official website.
How To reach Frontier Town by Public Transport
- The Frontier Town and Fort Whaley Beach Shuttles run daily during peak season (June 11 - September 5), with a stop at Ocean City.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ocean City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ocean City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Frontier Town
85.12% of people who visit Ocean City include Frontier Town in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
67.56% of people start their Frontier Town visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Frontier Town
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Frontier Town
Frontier Town Map
Frontier Town Trips
Frontier Town, Ocean City Reviews
This place use to be great for family tent camping. The cars and golf carts flying around in there. The park patrol guy was driving just as fast and did nothing about the speeding and under age kids driving the golf carts. They never picked up our trash. The cabin we stayed in was nice. I don't think that after all of these years going there we will go back.
Love this place. Quick get away. Park is clean and quiet. They have added breakfast and lunch on certain days for the campers. Will be back Memorial Weekend.
Sweet little waterpark. We go every year. For a popular waterpark, it stays pretty clean, especially the water. Shower stalls in bathrooms. Lockers. Lots of seating with some in the shade. Food at reasonable prices, though I've never personally eaten there. Lifeguards are all vigilant but nice. And despite FT's popularity, we've never waited in line too terribly long for slides. Ample parking.
It's our favorite place to be
Smaller scale water park with plenty to do for multiple ages. Slides, lazy river, kiddie pool, shaded tables. Affordable and clean. Food to buy. Locals favorite!
All QuestionsFrontier town
Find places near Frontier Town, Ocean City
ATM 8426 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.085 km away
ATM 11848 Assateague Rd0.4 km away
Lazy River Saloon 8428 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.029 km away
Assateague Island Oasis 8435 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.086 km away
Assateague Island Oasis 8500 Lewis Rd0.477 km away
Jackspot Waterfront Tiki Bar 12550 Eagles Nest Rd2.744 km away
Ice Cream Parlor At Frontier Town 8424 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.091 km away
Pony Espresso & Creamery 8424 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.085 km away
Miss Alices Ice Cream Parlor 8424 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.079 km away
Trappe Creek Restaurant 11702 Trappe Creek Rd2.991 km away
Fat Daddy's 8627 Saddlecreek Dr2.432 km away
Bay Breeze Cafe 12652 Eagles Nest Rd2.966 km away
Painted Pony 8428 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.085 km away
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka
- Parafia Rzymsko - Katolicka Pw. Św.Wita
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Pw Świętego Jerzego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jana Ewangelisty
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Marii Magdaleny
- Kopernik. Kino
- Biblioteka Publiczna Imienia Jana Brzechwy
- Siostry Józefitki
- Biblioteka Publiczna
- Parafia Rzymsko-katolicka P.w. Św. Mikołaja
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Marcina
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Pw Miłosierdzia Bożego W Starym Sączu
- Diecezjalne Centrum Pielgrzymowania Im. Jana Pawła II
- Parafia Rzymsko-katolicka P.w. Św. Mikołaja Biskupa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Elżbiety