Frontier Town, Ocean City
Frontier Town, Ocean City - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 8428 Stephen Decatur Hwy, Berlin, MD 21811, United States
Ticket Price: 6 USD
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Town
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Frontier Town, Ocean City
Just 5 miles away from Ocean City, is a fun world that is perfect for families with kids. Frontier Town has around 600 campsites with all the amenities required to make it a memorable experience. The kids can go crazy zooming down the waterslides at the Water Park, while the adults can relax at the Lazy River. There are 18 Miniature Golf holes situated in a gorgeous area with waterfalls and lush shade of trees. The High Ropes give you the opportunity to fulfil your superhero fantasy as you zip line through the forest, while avoiding obstacles. And once you’ve had your fill of adrenaline rush, take a walk through history, the Western way. The Western Theme Park has a Native American Village and Wild West Show, that will surely captivate you as you walk back in time.
Frontier Town Ticket Prices
- Given price is for a single person for visiting over an hour.
- Visits of less than 1 hour: Free
- For more prices of Campground, Water Park, Mini-Golf, Wild West Show and High Ropes, kindly refer to the official website.
Frontier Town Opening and Closing Hours
- Given timings are for Waterpark, Mini-Golf (Unlimited Day Mini-Golf), Wild West Show and High Ropes.
- Frontier Town Campground: Open from March-November. Kindly refer to the official website for exact dates.
- Water Park and Golf: Open from May 28-Labor Day (first Monday of September).
- Wild West Show: Open from June 11-Labor Day (first Monday of September) and May 28-29 & June 4-5.
- High Ropes: Open from May 28-Labor Day (first Monday of September). Open for Limited Hours in Spring (April-May) and Fall (September-October).
- For more timings, refer to the official website.
How To reach Frontier Town by Public Transport
- The Frontier Town and Fort Whaley Beach Shuttles run daily during peak season (June 11 - September 5), with a stop at Ocean City.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ocean City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ocean City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Frontier Town, Ocean City Reviews - Write a Review
Sweet little waterpark. We go every year. For a popular waterpark, it stays pretty clean, especially the water. Shower stalls in bathrooms. Lockers. Lots of seating with some in the shade. Food at reasonable prices, though I've never personally eaten there. Lifeguards are all vigilant but nice. And despite FT's popularity, we've never waited in line too terribly long for slides. Ample parking.
Smaller scale water park with plenty to do for multiple ages. Slides, lazy river, kiddie pool, shaded tables. Affordable and clean. Food to buy. Locals favorite!
This place is a GREAT family oriented camping environment for all ages.
Great park for the price! Very affordable!!
Great family fun for all ages. Love the lazy river