Frontier Town209 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 8428 Stephen Decatur Hwy, Berlin, MD 21811, United States, Ocean City
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8002285590
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Town
Just 5 miles away from Ocean City, is a fun world that is perfect for families with kids. Frontier Town has around 600 campsites with all the amenities required to make it a memorable experience. The kids can go crazy zooming down the waterslides at the Water Park, while the adults can relax at the Lazy River. There are 18 Miniature Golf holes situated in a gorgeous area with waterfalls and lush shade of trees. The High Ropes give you the opportunity to fulfil your superhero fantasy as you zip line through the forest, while avoiding obstacles. And once you’ve had your fill of adrenaline rush, take a walk through history, the Western way. The Western Theme Park has a Native American Village and Wild West Show, that will surely captivate you as you walk back in time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Frontier Town
- Given price is for a single person for visiting over an hour.
- Visits of less than 1 hour: Free
- For more prices of Campground, Water Park, Mini-Golf, Wild West Show and High Ropes, kindly refer to the official website.
Frontier Town Hours
- Given timings are for Waterpark, Mini-Golf (Unlimited Day Mini-Golf), Wild West Show and High Ropes.
- Frontier Town Campground: Open from March-November. Kindly refer to the official website for exact dates.
- Water Park and Golf: Open from May 28-Labor Day (first Monday of September).
- Wild West Show: Open from June 11-Labor Day (first Monday of September) and May 28-29 & June 4-5.
- High Ropes: Open from May 28-Labor Day (first Monday of September). Open for Limited Hours in Spring (April-May) and Fall (September-October).
- For more timings, refer to the official website.
How to Reach Frontier Town
- The Frontier Town and Fort Whaley Beach Shuttles run daily during peak season (June 11 - September 5), with a stop at Ocean City.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ocean City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ocean City and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.23% of people who visit Ocean City include Frontier Town in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
86.67% of people start their Frontier Town visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Frontier Town
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Frontier Town
Frontier Town Reviews & Ratings
Shawn and his lifeguards at the Lazy River did an excellent job!!! I’ve been coming there the past 6 years and this year was definitely the best.. They were very alert and helpful, Shawn was also great in helping us with questions and concerns. The cabanas and the new areas look great and provided a wonderful atmosphere!
Great new water slides and my wife loved floating around the lazy river with a big bucket of booze. They have picnic tables where you can eat your lunch and they let you bring in your own food too. We had a great time there!
Very fun and cleanean water park. Was impressed with the overall atmosphere, albeit some generally stuck-up lifeguards. Besides that would recommend this place.
Fun little water park. Lifeguards were practically falling asleep, and not enough bathrooms. The water rides were fun for a small park.
Went for a birthday party and it was great. The customer service was incredible. We had an awesome time. The only downside- people tend to take 1 particular type of raft and hoard them instead of leaving them for other people when not using them.