Frontier Town, Ocean City
Frontier Town - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: 8428 Stephen Decatur Hwy, Berlin, MD 21811, United States, Ocean City
Ticket Price: 6 USD
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Town
This is the best itinerary maker online!
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Frontier Town, Ocean City
Just 5 miles away from Ocean City, is a fun world that is perfect for families with kids. Frontier Town has around 600 campsites with all the amenities required to make it a memorable experience. The kids can go crazy zooming down the waterslides at the Water Park, while the adults can relax at the Lazy River. There are 18 Miniature Golf holes situated in a gorgeous area with waterfalls and lush shade of trees. The High Ropes give you the opportunity to fulfil your superhero fantasy as you zip line through the forest, while avoiding obstacles. And once you’ve had your fill of adrenaline rush, take a walk through history, the Western way. The Western Theme Park has a Native American Village and Wild West Show, that will surely captivate you as you walk back in time.
Frontier Town Ticket Prices
- Given price is for a single person for visiting over an hour.
- Visits of less than 1 hour: Free
- For more prices of Campground, Water Park, Mini-Golf, Wild West Show and High Ropes, kindly refer to the official website.
Frontier Town Opening and Closing Hours
- Given timings are for Waterpark, Mini-Golf (Unlimited Day Mini-Golf), Wild West Show and High Ropes.
- Frontier Town Campground: Open from March-November. Kindly refer to the official website for exact dates.
- Water Park and Golf: Open from May 28-Labor Day (first Monday of September).
- Wild West Show: Open from June 11-Labor Day (first Monday of September) and May 28-29 & June 4-5.
- High Ropes: Open from May 28-Labor Day (first Monday of September). Open for Limited Hours in Spring (April-May) and Fall (September-October).
- For more timings, refer to the official website.
How To reach Frontier Town by Public Transport
- The Frontier Town and Fort Whaley Beach Shuttles run daily during peak season (June 11 - September 5), with a stop at Ocean City.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ocean City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ocean City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Frontier Town, Ocean City Reviews
Sweet little waterpark. We go every year. For a popular waterpark, it stays pretty clean, especially the water. Shower stalls in bathrooms. Lockers. Lots of seating with some in the shade. Food at reasonable prices, though I've never personally eaten there. Lifeguards are all vigilant but nice. And despite FT's popularity, we've never waited in line too terribly long for slides. Ample parking.
Smaller scale water park with plenty to do for multiple ages. Slides, lazy river, kiddie pool, shaded tables. Affordable and clean. Food to buy. Locals favorite!
This place is a GREAT family oriented camping environment for all ages.
Thee Best Campgrounds I've been too.
Great park for the price! Very affordable!!
Find places near Frontier Town, Ocean City
ATM 8426 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.085 km away
ATM 11848 Assateague Rd0.4 km away
Lazy River Saloon 8428 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.029 km away
Assateague Island Oasis 8435 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.086 km away
Assateague Island Oasis 8500 Lewis Rd0.477 km away
Jackspot Waterfront Tiki Bar 12550 Eagles Nest Rd2.744 km away
Ice Cream Parlor At Frontier Town 8424 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.091 km away
Pony Espresso & Creamery 8424 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.085 km away
Miss Alices Ice Cream Parlor 8424 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.079 km away
Trappe Creek Restaurant 11702 Trappe Creek Rd2.991 km away
Fat Daddy's 8627 Saddlecreek Dr2.432 km away
Bay Breeze Cafe 12652 Eagles Nest Rd2.966 km away
Painted Pony 8428 Stephen Decatur Hwy0.085 km away