Jolly Roger Amusement Park, Ocean City
Jolly Roger Amusement Park, Ocean City - Address, Phone Number
Address: 2901 Philadelphia Ave, Ocean City, MD 21842, United States
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Jolly Roger Amusement Park, Ocean City
What started as over 50 years as a Putting Course and Driving Range, has now become one of the most thrilling amusement parks in all of Ocean City. The main highlights of this amusement park are:
- Splash Mountain: This waterpark has some very exciting waterslides for you to race down. There is also a huge wave pool and a Lazy River for you to just enjoy the feel of water on you.
- Speedworld: With 10 race tracks, this is every go-kart lover’s must-visit. There are also options of zip-lining right above the tracks, along with more adventure courses.
- There are also classic amusement park rides such as roller coasters, tea cup rides, carousels, whip rides, swings, train rides, Ferris wheel, bumper cars and many newer rides. There are also various acrobats, jugglers and circus acts to captivate you.
Jolly Roger Amusement Park Ticket Prices
- Free entry. You can pay-as-you-go.
- Kindly refer to the official website for prices for different parks.
Jolly Roger Amusement Park Opening and Closing Hours
- April-May timings may vary during this period, kindly contact officials or refer to the official website for the same.
How To reach Jolly Roger Amusement Park by Public Transport
- Coastal Hwy at 30th Street Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ocean City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ocean City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Jolly Roger Amusement Park, Ocean City Reviews - Write a Review
Great place to enjoy your holidays. I loved go cart the most. It's a must go place.
I was luck enough to go during their down time from 3-6 during the week. It was great, no lines! I got my 6 and 4 yr old the wrist band for unlimited rides. Since there were no lines, it was totally worth it. They have a free circus during the week at 5pm and 7pm. Cute for what's worth, free. All of the staff was pleasant.
Decent rides and attractions. The majority of the employees are clearly not interested in assisting anyone. There was one shining star at the jungle mini-golf booth, though. She was awesome! Average prices for what you get. Still, a fun time for the kids.
WORST SAFETY I HAVE EVER SEEN. Poor management, employees don't speak English. Unsafe no control over go karts. They hand out ice packs for severely injured people on rides. GO TO ONE OF THE OTHER GO KART TRACKS IN WEST OCEAN CITY! Much safer there. Ivan Antonovich Vanko "Whiplash" mechanic walked around with a big Crescent wrench to look intimidating.
Lots of walking room so not too crowded even when it is full of people. Lots of rides. Rides for small kids up to teenager size rides. They do free circus shows everyday at 5 and 9. Can be a bit pricey per ride but if you buy the wristband it is totally worth it